Charas?

• Thread starter theconsumer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theconsumer

Hey guys I just recieved an order of Charas seeds from a friend and was wanting to know if anyone had any insight on this strain? I'm pretty sure this strain has a parvati background. All I know for sure is that the strain is from northern India.

F

FoM

Hi,

Some handmade Swiss Charas from a legal Swiss Cannabis Farmer. I like the Buzz.:volcano:

Greets

Charras 0
Charras
Z

zoeronerer

Charas is the name given to hand-made hashish in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Nepal and India. but no info on the strain sir could be afghani just as easy... the term does not necessarily come from india its more the whole region.

S

sensi addict

as zoeronerer rightly says,charas is hand rubbed hash from the indian subcontinent.so if your freind is trustable and also knows his stuff,what you have are probably seeds from a favourite charas making strain,and as charas[hand rubbed hash]is prevalant[rather than sivved hash] in northern india,especially the parvati valley,and there abouts.for instance,barneys violater kush is a parvati strain,and having grown it,id imagine its a great charas making strain.however,youd need to have a good few thriving outdoor plants for any charas making to be viable.hope that helps you consumer.

Top Bottom