Chargers vs. Raiders

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zonkerly

Zonkerly

New Ownership!!

Raiders need a new owner,Al Davis been there too long.Need the entire top suit guys out and new blood put in.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

yeah believe me I wanted long islands - but those small cart bars only make single shot drinks

I very rarely drink a screwdriver but figured the vit c couldnt hurt me at the point - lol

yeah 79 is about right, maybe 80 - I think they only did the wall in 2 cities in the US - so your one of the lucky ones!

How is that Jackson Rancheria venue?

I went to the one back in I belive it was '94 up in BC. A few of us close friends bought tickets thru a local radio station called KGON. The whole bus almost got busted and sent back at the border. I remember the black pyramids. Cleanest acid I ever took. I have taken PLENTY. a 10 strip rocked my world when the pig came over the crowd at the Pink Floyd show.
What the fuck happened to music these days? The last best show I went to was lolapalooza at the Gorge in washington. Smashing Pumpkins was the headliner. They got booed off the stage. Right before them Beastie Boys killed it. Then came out SP and they were so fucked up they could not perform. Then the Beastie boys came back out and saved the day.

JJ-NYC

JJ-NYC

typical raiders fan answer!!! bottom line is you guys haven't done shit in about aslong as we've both been in the NFL!! cant live off old fame.. its what have you done lately!! NOTHIN!! thats all that matters!!! if everyone cared bout what happend in the past there'd be no reason to play every sunday!!! anyways!! heres a pic i got called" another raider fan being born" ENJOY!!!
Funny picture looks just like my dog! I feel your frustration of not ever winning a super bowl. You've had so many good offensive teams close. But you never had a good defense. At least I can look back to the good old days of winning. Not to many good memories with the Chargers? huh, kinda like last year when you lost to the Jets in the playoffs? :giggle What's the difference if you make the playoffs and lose. And not making it? Anyway we beat your asses twice, this year and we are only a few players away. Believe me we would have beat Tampa Bay in the super bowl and would have a way better team if Al Davis wasn't a power hungry owner and kept Jon Gruden. He's killed us in the last 20 years of losing with his bad decisions. Gruden, JaMarcus Russell etc.......

As far as the Yankees go. You can talk all you want about how many world series wins you have with your allstar rosters. Let's talk about one of the biggest chokes in baseball playoff history. It's the championship series, the Yanks are up 3 games to 1. There's 2 outs and the Yanks are up a few runs in the 9th against the Sox. Mo Riveria can close it out with a couple of strikes and take the Yanks to another world series. Dave Roberts is pinch running on first. Well we all know the outcome:sick0026:

southstreets

southstreets

hahaha!!! yea we do.. now thats whtat im sayin!!! i never through the championship thing in anyones face... we got what 27???? we've had the worst thing that can happen happen but were also the greatest team in sports HISTORY!!! POINT BLANK PERIOD!!! you can take that to the bank... and atleast we made the playoffs brotha!!! we weren't sittin home wondering how far down our pick is!!! :) .... bottom line yo0u guys will be home AGAIN this yr.. and it'll be back to the same old motto of recent yrs.. " maybe we'll make the playoffs next yr" merry christmas.... ;)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I went to the one back in I belive it was '94 up in BC. A few of us close friends bought tickets thru a local radio station called KGON. The whole bus almost got busted and sent back at the border. I remember the black pyramids. Cleanest acid I ever took. I have taken PLENTY. a 10 strip rocked my world when the pig came over the crowd at the Pink Floyd show.
What the fuck happened to music these days? The last best show I went to was lolapalooza at the Gorge in washington. Smashing Pumpkins was the headliner. They got booed off the stage. Right before them Beastie Boys killed it. Then came out SP and they were so fucked up they could not perform. Then the Beastie boys came back out and saved the day.
Was it even really acid "back" in '94, though? Last time I dropped my youngest boy was 2yo, around... '91, and it was nothing like I remembered getting in high school, especially that first trip at the Jethro Tull show--FUCK I loved that stuff after that!

Lollapalooza did put on good shows, but people have gotten too crazy and then we have to consider how Big Brother will keep a lid on things.

Last show I went to was Robin Trower, and he was one of the headliners for my very first show, back in... '78. Wholly shit. In any event, he could still sing and play just like he did way back when, didn't have the Bosley Haircut for Men thing going on like one of his guitarists did, no Just For Men haircoloring, not even that "old rock & roller" look that I absolutely detest. He was just as he is, and put on a great show at a small venue (my favorite).

Another great show was, interestingly enough, Joan Armatrading. Open air theaters are hard to beat with sticks in the summer.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh, wait, WHAT? Chargers never having a good defense? I can't even count how many games I watched that were kept from being a complete slaughter ONLY because of their defense. Can you say OW!?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Im still waiting for Norv to get fired

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
no playoffs for the chargers they fuked up a easy win

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
What's new is that the Colts are back and can beat anybody they will face including the Patriots in New England.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
no playoffs for the chargers they fuked up a easy win
What? No field goals for the win? No winning by three every time they manage to? Whatever has happened to the Chargers?

S

speedracer1508

I see you are a very smart and respected farmer and wanted to see if you new what make the salmon creek strain, my dad had it when he was younger and has been asking me if I can grow it for him, he is pretty ill and wanted to have him enjoy it again before he gets any more worse , wanted to see if I can make it for him

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You guys read about the Giants fan who was attacked at a Dodger game? They fucked him up, and then I read yesterday some ass says that it's the guy's fault for wearing a Giants jersey to a Dodgers game. WTF?

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

I've seen people get there ass kicked over a la dodgers hat. Don't get me wrong, cause I love my chargers, but if you love your team enough to put a man in a come then you need to rethink life.

Go chargers.

DSCN1679

Top Bottom