Charity auction genetics sent in.

• Thread starter caliogk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
What up farmers, helping out as much as I can.

Friend did an open pollination of a male Diablo OG. 4 packs each of 2 different crosses were sent in:

Blue Dream x Diablo OG
Angel Tear Kush x Diablo OG

Both the mothers dominate each cross, dank to be had!

Blue Dream

Fat sativa dom. colas. Very nice smells, will be a high yielding specimen :pimp:

Charity auction genetics sent in 4

Charity auction genetics sent in

Charity auction genetics sent in 3

ATK x Diablo OG

Sorry for the crappy pic, this is all I have right now. Believe me, this picture does no justice to this cross. I will be popping a good deal of these in the future to see if any diamonds pop up.

Charity auction genetics sent in 2

Stay blessed farmers~

phenotyper

phenotyper

Holy shit, that Blue Dream x Diablo OG not only sounds amazing, but looks amazing too. Thin sativa leaves, and high calyx/bract to leaf ratio. Please let us know how she smokes!

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Holy shit, that Blue Dream x Diablo OG not only sounds amazing, but looks amazing too. Thin sativa leaves, and high calyx/bract to leaf ratio. Please let us know how she smokes!

Smoke report will be up in a week or so :cool0041:

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Bump.

Logic received the pkg., these will be going up soon :icon_animal26:

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Very Kind of You

Giving is good, and so are you

mal

S

StrikeitRich

GREAT work brother.

Awsome job!

Good looking on putting them up for Charity!

Peace,
S i R

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't know who made this video, but this is a perfect representation of Angel Tear Kush. You can see the same sharded coning shape of the nugs in BOTH the video and my picture. This shit is pure fire people, DO NOT SLEEP AT THE WHEEL ON THESE :cool0041:

I am not a breeder, just love really good flower :ninja

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFAdPtR-VgU[/YOUTUBE]

T

TreFarmer

Giving is good, and so are you

mal
^^ THIS^^
I think I read somebody say there is nothing like seeing your work done by others around the world...
;) I must agree..
Looks Fire F' Sho! Nice work CaliOG

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
^^ THIS^^
I think I read somebody say there is nothing like seeing your work done by others around the world...
;) I must agree..
Looks Fire F' Sho! Nice work CaliOG

:bow

S

snkrhd23

ppl should donate some stuff for logic i bet he really needs it.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Any chance you could give some flower times for your crosses? Also Expected yield(When dialed in ) ? Smoke reports? ( or you could send me a sample of bud ,LOL!)

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Any chance you could give some flower times for your crosses? Also Expected yield(When dialed in ) ? Smoke reports? ( or you could send me a sample of bud ,LOL!)

Smoke reports are days away :ninja

The BD X is going to yield big. 10-12 week cycle. Very sweet smells from the lady. I only have 30 beans of these left myself.

The ATK X will be a medium yielder. Pro grows and dialed runs will be getting about an oz. per gallon of medium with her.

I had the pleasure of flowering cuts from the ATK mother, that shit is the bomb. I read some where that the lineage is Shiva Skunk, Bubba Kush and C99. The final product from our run was straight lemon cleaner candy with earth tones. Sweet like a lemon head, cone head Bart Simpson hair nuggets.

True story. First 2 hours into trimming (was going to be a long day) the ATK, I took a nice scissor hash rip of this shit and it made me so cross eyed I couldn't trim anymore - for the day. Useless I tell ya!

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Who ever gets these, please put a journal up!

I would love to see what happens with these X's :bow

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
I sent 2 more packs of each X, be on the look out people!

Latest posts

Top Bottom