Chauffeur in a 4x8 tent, Second Run!

• Thread starter Siz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Siz

Siz

First grow went alright, took notes and ready for the second run!

New genetics this time.

Chauffeur ( wedding cake x zkittlez x sundae driver)
Genetics: Phinest x Cannarado

6 plants in a 4x8 Tent

Lights: Gavita 1700e / Gavita UVR on one side

Nutrients: Advanced Nutrients Sensi Line using full line minus their microbes and Rhino Skin. I am using Power Si, Mammoth P, and Plus C, along with Great White during transplants.

Medium: Coco/Pearlite in 5 Gal Fabric Pots

Almost done with veg! Going to strip, trellis and flip soon!

Stay tuned! 🙃

Chauffeur in a 4x8 tent second run

Chauffeur in a 4x8 tent second run 2

Chauffeur in a 4x8 tent second run 3

Redneckx

Redneckx

First grow went alright, took notes and ready for the second run!

New genetics this time.

Chauffeur ( wedding cake x zkittlez x sundae driver)
Genetics: Phinest x Cannarado

6 plants in a 4x8 Tent

Lights: Gavita 1700e / Gavita UVR on one side

Nutrients: Advanced Nutrients Sensi Line using full line minus their microbes and Rhino Skin. I am using Power Si, Mammoth P, and Plus C, along with Great White during transplants.

Medium: Coco/Pearlite in 5 Gal Fabric Pots

Almost done with veg! Going to strip, trellis and flip soon!

Stay tuned! 🙃

View attachment 2107891
View attachment 2107892
View attachment 2107893
Holy grail, they look perfect! Nice and even, lush green leaves and good equipment!
You start big and doing great! I will follow up

Siz

Siz

Looks awesome if I may ask how tall is your net I plan to flip a 4x8 tent soon

I have the net height set to 36” below the light. Thats where it starts I will add another layer or 2 depending on how much they stretch.

I like to set the height at the lowest I will have the canopy so I will strip everything below that height.

Im still trying to time perfect veg so they dont overgrow. I might have gone a week too long just trying my best to keep them from stretching.

Im building the top of the frame so I am able to box it out. This will help with the tent walls pulling in and give a stable frame for the plants.

R

RhCrusader

I have the net height set to 36” below the light. Thats where it starts I will add another layer or 2 depending on how much they stretch.

I like to set the height at the lowest I will have the canopy so I will strip everything below that height.

Im still trying to time perfect veg so they dont overgrow. I might have gone a week too long just trying my best to keep them from stretching.

Im building the top of the frame so I am able to box it out. This will help with the tent walls pulling in and give a stable frame for the plants.
Thanks it looks great I think I got outta control and just try to figure out what I’m gonna do now need to flip soon and go figure dont think I have enough room

Siz

Siz

Thanks it looks great I think I got outta control and just try to figure out what I’m gonna do now need to flip soon and go figure dont think I have enough room

The goal is the have your trellis 75% filled before you flip.

So match that with your plants size double to tripling

Greenadian

Greenadian

Supporter
Awesome looking tent Siz!! Can easily tell how much they stretch one you added that last trellis. Super cool!! Now they will really start to fill out 🤘

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Huh 🤔 with that title I was expecting a runt ! and a grower in distress not a forest of lovely looking plants 🪴

That light looks very close however I don’t see any light stress I guess it’s the angle

Oh well guess I outa stop avoiding my tent and go look at some trichs see if mine are coming down or not

Just one more joint first…. 🤣

Siz

Siz

Huh 🤔 with that title I was expecting a runt ! and a grower in distress not a forest of lovely looking plants 🪴

That light looks very close however I don’t see any light stress I guess it’s the angle

Oh well guess I outa stop avoiding my tent and go look at some trichs see if mine are coming down or not

Just one more joint first…. 🤣

Hahhaha! Appreciate it man! They did grow a bit tall but they are about as close as they can get so I got lucky. Hoping they dont stretch anymore!

Siz

Siz

Oh damn, I guess they will stretch a little more...
Great job!!🤪

I added some risers to level out the canopy on some of the pots. Hoping they stop completely! Im at the limit! Lol

That is completely nuts 🥜
I gotta say i have never seen someone go so much all in with so much success
This is impressive as hell
Thats liturally a forest 🌳
Youre gonna cop a few kilos of those bitches👊💨

Thank you! We are not at the finish line yet so its still going but hopefully! I overgrew quite a bit but as long as I dont run into problems we should be fine!

🙌

Top Bottom