Chaz Bubbler - my baby

• Thread starter m0lecule
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

m0lecule

Hey all,

Here is my bubbler made by the infamous Chaz. Sorry for the low quality pic. Have a custom stand being made for it now.

Chaz bubbler   my baby

molecule

S

StonedOwl

Get some more pics up man I wanna see more of what ever that thing is.....It's kinda odd, but in a good way.

T

thc4sim

nice bubbler mate, how does it smoke???
& how much did it run ya?? if you dont mind tellin!

M

m0lecule

Thanks for checking it out! It hits real nice, and I can sit back in my easy chair after everyone has gone to bed and sip on her gently.

It looks alien enough so that I can leave it on the mantle above the fireplace as long as it doesn't stink - but I pretty much keep it real clean. The kids know I have a medical card and love my medicine.

Cost me 500 clams, but I considerate an investment in my sacred hobby - kind of like getting quality beans. Been tokin for 25 years, growin for 15, always soil organic. Fully functional sw executive and family man - and daily toker!

Got a dozen pipes prolly, and 5 different vapes. I have some real sweet F13 and Purple Wreck from my last harvest and I have been rolling pinners and snipping them in half. Then I duck out onto the porch and take tasty sips. There always a place for lo-tech!

Here is another low quality shot I took the same day from the other side. You can see a little more of the colring, and the spikes. The bowl is right above my thumb, and the mouthpiece is on the right.

PIC 0007

Thanks for the welcome cannabists!

:smiley_joint:

molecule

S

StonedOwl

Yeah, that last one shows it well. So each of those "bubbles" on there is a separate camber?

If so that must be a very cool smoke. Props.

M

m0lecule

Thanks man! It makes a sweet deep gurgle when you hit it. The smoke swirls through all the chambers and comes through very cool. After a session I squirt some soap and Purell hand cleaner in there, shake and rinse it and wipe out the bowl so it is fresh for the next session. Just takes a minute and makes a big difference.

M

m0lecule

Hey smoke, well the whole think is hollow, so I fill up most of the lighter colored stem section, some of the blue part and the lower orb. Like all bubblers, you don't want to get the water too close to the bowl...

Thanks for checking it out man. Got this at http://shivadas.com/ based in 0regon.

S

smoketilluchoke

nice 1

had me a bit confused

never heard of a stemless bubbler before

peace

Top Bottom