Cheap & Easy Cannabis Cloning - Step By Step With Photos

• Thread starter JWM2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
See that’s what I was thinking too. I was going to add the bubble feature cuz I thought it would make cuttings root quicker but it wasn’t needed. I could assemble a package with all the stuff needed and sell it for less than that I’m sure. Include the tray, dome, scissors, plugs, cloning gel, and maybe even throw in some vitamin b for good measure. What do you think?
I think the new grower needs likes fulll package u described with a like a app link to “help u start” videos! Dude it’s s huge market out there

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I was thinking of making an app. Actually I was thinking of tying it into THCFarmer I just don’t know what forum software he uses and if it has an open API I could access. I’m sure it does. But an app to keep track of clones sorta like I do with notepad would be all that’s needed. Hrmm. You got me thinking.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
And really that kind of all ties in to my pot, rack, fert pods, etc. I really wish I had some backing to bring this all together, heh. No biggie. I’ll think about it and see what I can come up with. I do appreciate the info tho. You know I love getting people to grow their own. Been like this since 2001 when I started growing myself :-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom