cheap ebay 1000w ballast bulb tube hanger combo

• Thread starter babyhughie586
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
babyhughie586

babyhughie586

okay well i ordered 2 of these systems they are no name systems i have been running them for over a month and they seem to be working great maybe a little bit of dimmer than when i first started them but seem to be working as they should...

i was wondering if anyone else is using these lights????? And if anyone else is using these lights or any electronic ballast lights if the slim dimmness after about a month is normal???

http://i.einvalid.com/20/!CCfwGt!BWk~$(KGrHqEOKjEE0f2CblUFBNLT6qk-nQ~~0_1.JPG

i am very surprised i havent been able to find anything out about them good or bad... i am not a sales rep or anything like that just a person trying to help out others and trying to get tips from people with experience that have had good or bad results from lights of all different makers

Cort

Cort

I thought about it.

With the problems with some of the good digital ballasts I didnt want to risk a cheap one.

Instead, I ended up with a magnetic, hood and bulb for 250 plus 20% off for buying all my gear from the shop in one shot. The discount has to be HUGE for me to buy from anonymous persons on the net when my local businesses need the cash.

U

UCtestn

I'm in for others opinions. I thought about these and decided not to at the time I last purchased equipment.

I also agree with Cort... I prefer to support my locals.

G

gudkarma

i run a similar light (less wattage) that i scored on flee bay.

actually, i have two lights (different makes) from ebay.

not a single issue thus far...

very happy with the purchase(s) and i am on my third run.

J

jakew215

there all made by children in china. whether you buy ebay or your local shop.

D

dj_destroyer

Thought about these at one time but the ones at HTGSupply are a bit cheaper... I've since ditched the 'light kits' because of a few reasons:

- Building your ballast from a kit is much cheaper and very easy.
- I don't need hoods because I do a vertical grow.
- Timers are cheap and I get ones better suited to my needs.

Also, more specifically in relation to your picture above, I don't like electronic ballasts and I don't need switchable ballasts as I have veg/flowering rooms. I also like to have an upgraded/premium bulb.

Still, for the price, it's a great deal for the average/beginner grower.

S

SSHZ

You already said it: C-H-E-A-P !!!

In this business you often get what you pay for....... seeds, lights, ballasts, ferts, etc.

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

Well after 1 grow with these C-H-E-A-P lights and ballasts i can not say a bad thing about them... They worked GREAT through the entire grow.. If you dont believe me check out my grow... The only thing i wish i would have done different is get different reflectors... The tubes were a little too small and i didnt even air cool them so i couldve went a different route... Anyone considering buying these i would recomend them to... I purchased a 600W dimmable combo from HTGSUPPLY and will be getting back with what i think of that one as well

hiboy

hiboy

Hey Hughie your pic dont come up that is posted on the first page. Was interested in the tube hanger if its what i think it is. Any other pic u can get up
hiboy

Latest posts

Top Bottom