Cheap Ebay Trimmers Worth Checking Out?

• Thread starter chrismoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chrismoke

been thinking about getting this, havent used a real one but how much different can it be, it's a fan. Thinking it might be worth it to pick one up just to test it out, considering knockoff bowl trimmers are basically the same price.

any thoughts?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I use a spin pro knock off 19" trimmer and absolutely love it. Not sure about the above one. Seems like alot of work. Only issue is I love the wire cross blades vs the knife blade. But the wires break off and replacement wire blades are impossible to source. I've been searching for 2 yrs, calling just about every mfgr out there. And before you throw up an amazon or ebay link, it's not the ones I'm looking for.
Thanks

Last edited:
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Ebay Cheap... You will get what you pay for......

After looking at it, and reading there feedback...

They sell garbage.. If i was you i would NOT buy that thing..

It looks like a cheap pos made in china...

C

chrismoke

i figured this type would be a little easier on the trichs than a bowl type, seller seems legit to me 133 thousand feedback 98.9 positive.. but i understand you might be biased against chinese made products, that's fine. I don't have a big enough plant count to warrant spending any more than this though, just figured it might be a nice luxury even with just a few plants. Thanks for the feedback!

Top Bottom