cheap equipment store online

• Thread starter funkysmoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
funkysmoker

funkysmoker

I am looking to buy some lights and looking for the best deal , hoping i can get a better price then the store around the hood . For this buy im looking for hoods and blowers , nutes . please leave links all comments are appreciated thanks

urbanfog

urbanfog

Personally having went the "cheaper" route when I started Id say save your money, you will just wish you did later. Also check your local craigslist, I see stuff daily for great deals. Good luck!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
ehydroponics.com is my fav hands down. Will price match anything. Discrete shipping. Thumbs up!

outwest

opt1c

opt1c

ehydro is gardening unlimited... who represent EVERYTHING WRONG IN THE INDUSTRY TODAY... fuck those fools... marco and che can go jerk each other off if you ask me

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
My experience was great prices and service. I'm pretty sure other farmers have also good experiences both in store and online. Sound like you've had some problems? Care to elaborate?

outwest

opt1c

opt1c

i've been a rep for hydro companies for the past 2 years plus... dealt with nothing but hydro store owners all day every day... only people i talk to... scum of the earth and the guys from gardening unlimited are the worst of the worst... sure you save a buck or two... but the local mom and pop hydro stores go out of business...gardening unlimited will push what makes em the most money... they get the biggest discount off wholesale they pass that on to their consumers and put everyone around em out of business... you know that history channel show men who built america... think of the hydro industry as the same minus all the govt oversight and care if monopolies and trusts are created... growers are on the losing end of this equation here... if gardening unlimited doesn't get a hookup from the manufacturer under wholesale they don't carry your shit end of story... they only sell you what they want to; you just happened to be wanting what they had

ATAK.1

ATAK.1

ehydroponics.com is my fav hands down. Will price match anything. Discrete shipping. Thumbs up!

outwest
I too can attest that strictly from a consumers view, ehydro is the shit! Great selection, pretty amazing prices. Had a big order with hoods and ballast accidentally get shipped to the wrong state. It was lost for almost a month, but the company was very attentive and helpfulI in tracking order down, wrote me a long personal apology and sent me a very nice gift credit towards my next purchase. Plus when i finally got my order it was hooked up with a bunch of killer freebies.

Cort

Cort

Bring your best online hydro shop price to your local brick shop. They will often be close to the price once you negotiate.

There is no negotiation on shipping overnight/same day

Buy local so your store is around when you need the bulb, bug killer, ballast part......

Latest posts

Top Bottom