Cheap floros

• Thread starter kd0afk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kd0afk

I run hids but I am in the process of building florescent studio lights for photography and I found this:

they about a third of what they cost at the local hydro store.

Cort

Cort

Nice find. Will come in handy during expansion.

There seems to be a mini revolt brewing against companies re-branding every day nutes, benies and hardware for as special for MMJ and jacking up the price.

K

kd0afk

Nice find. Will come in handy during expansion.

There seems to be a mini revolt brewing against companies re-branding every day nutes, benies and hardware for as special for MMJ and jacking up the price.
I know, I saw the price of lights and everything else when I first started growing and I went right to ace hardware.
I grew my first crop in a refrigerator box lined with a mylar safety blanket, grown under 12 cfl I got for a dollar a piece from goodwill, in a detergent bucket that a laundry was throwing away and fed with miracle grow.
my first "crop" consisted of one blue dream plant. an ounce was the yield. the nuggs were as hard as ball bearings and the smallest 1 was about a quarter inch in diameter.
I was homeless for about 2 years so I really learned the art of the ground score and where to find the deals.

S

smokestack23

You should post these in the price comparison thread maybe?

Top Bottom