cheap lights? (first-time grow, obviously xD)

• Thread starter calsFarm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
calsFarm

calsFarm

In the process of planning/prepping for my first grow- I'm only planning on doing 1 plant to start (Northern Lights is my choice because of discreetness and ease of grow). I am on an extremely limited budget (those light setups for $600+ (let alone the rest of the equipment/material) are wayyyy out of my budget). Any recommendations for some super cheap light options - or the amount of wattage/lumens (and/or whether to look for colored lights/what to be looking for in terms of spectrum etc) for 1 plant - extremely small closet grow? My plan is to build a box (still deciding on exact dimensions, probably something under 1.5x1.5x5.5ft, closet isnt huge, but a small walk in and my goal is to be discreet- luckily I don't share the floor I'm on with anyone- and I believe I can manage the smell enough to not have it seep thru other floors of my household) to sit in my closet, so the overall size will be extremely minimal.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Craigslist?
Can't hardly give away old/used equipment here.
I've even seen it at Habitat for Humanity stores.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
A Mars Hydro TS1000 will set you back 130 quid if you buy directly from their website, I'm using two of them in a 2x4x6ft text and plants are thriving

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Top Bottom