cheap veg booster..from an old hippy..lol

• Thread starter sonoragold
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
It also has cal mag and potassium and more :)
Coconutwater

GoldiNugs

GoldiNugs

mmmm I want one for my belly! My favorite is fresh out of a young white coconut, usually can get them at Asian markets!

That's exactly the way I like them! In Thailand itself you can get young coconuts dehused and then roasted on a fire. The water inside totally changes in flavor to something indescribably amazing. If you ever go to Thailand I recommend you seek them out.

sonoragold

sonoragold

I second the effectiveness of Coconut water (works from powdered coconut water as well!!!!), also try aloe vera x200 powder , or fresh and look into Seed sprout tea's .. another "secret" .. before you know it you won't need to buy anything form the stores... :D
Yes,,,aloe vera is also a killer product,,,easy to get,,,really good for your roots,,,i use it up to harvest time,,,ive never heard of seed sprout tea's but am going to look into it and try it..thx for the tip...always willing to learn...hell way back when..when i was growing outside ,,,right about a week before chopping down these huge skunk plants i would drive 2 or 3 super rusty square nails into the trunks just to stress them out,,,worked great and made the buds stickey as hell..

sonoragold

sonoragold

actually this makes perfect sense to me. similar to the symbiotic relationship in soils between fungi/bacteria driven soils! What a wonderful share! This man is part of the solution ! well fucken done goodsir! Could I add coc water to r/o water????
Yes,,,and thanks,,,i always filter my water,,inside or out..i have a few more tricks ill share over time,,,hopefully people read these and use them

zombie III

zombie III

i might have missed it, but does it need to be fresh out of a coconut? or is the bottled stuff ok? i just wonder if the heat used to bottle it breaks down the hormones?

chuckchill

chuckchill

no ! share now.:-) we wana save £! to give to baba.lol. so spit it out:-)lol.
c.c. im just! about to test this cocowater thing!NOW!. :-) CANT WAIT.
C.C
Yes,,,and thanks,,,i always filter my water,,inside or out..i have a few more tricks ill share over time,,,hopefully people read these and use them

chuckchill

chuckchill

Bottled gears just fine.it is on the thread. last page?i think. just coconut water/milk. i nearlly got the ,cream. I.E THAT ?HORRIBLE ,FRUIT! OF THE COCONUT THAT CRACK WHAT TEEETH U ?MIGHT HAVE. WAS LIKE CEMENT:-).THEN I SEEN,OCEAN SPRAY .GOT THAT.MORE LIKE WHATS IN A COCONUT. WATERY.NOT ,CREAMED COCONUT.. I IMAGINE THE THICK CREAM ,WOULD WORK?.HUH?.! I MEAN U WOULD JUST NEED TO DILUTE IT MORE. HEY SONORAGOLD! IS IT JUST WATER + ?20? ML OF MILK? OR DO I NEED TO PUT MY NORMAL NUTES IN TO? TODAY AINT A ,FOOD DAY!. JUST A FRESH WATER DAY. IM REALLY EXPECTING GOOD THINGS TO HAPPEN OF THIS. OH:-) HERES ANOTHER ,OLD SCHOOL THING. A DAMN ,BANANNA!. NEVER TRIED IT BUT? THERES MORE THAN 1,HEAD ON HERE SAID ,A BANDANA:-). JUST KICKS UR PLANT UP THE ASS IN ,BLOOM THO. LIKE BANANNA MAMMA? THINK THATS ITS NAME? YA,LL KNOW WAT I MEAN:-) IS A ,SUPER BOOSTER:-).I MEAN HE SHOWED PLANTS +! THEY WERE GREAT!.. HE PUTS IT TO THE NANNA! NO REASON TO DOUBT HIM?. ANYONE ELSE HEARD THAT? .
C.C
i might have missed it, but does it need to be fresh out of a coconut? or is the bottled stuff ok? i just wonder if the heat used to bottle it breaks down the hormones?

chuckchill

chuckchill

Lol + marvel.dried milk sprayed on foliage to STOP P.M IN ITS TRACKS. IM SURE I WAS TOLD IT HAS THAT., TRIACTANOL IN?IDK BUT. HEY WERE ON TO A GOOD THING HERE. BUY ,NO MORE NUTES:-) + WE CAN GET THE 200$ PK OF SEEDS:-). WITHOUT ANY WORRY. YEA MOST CAN ANYWAY.BUT U DO GET,SET BACKS.LIKE THE LAW TAKING A FEW K OF U! :( + LEAVING U BROKE ASS .YA,LL KNOW HOW IT IS. BUT IM REALISING I ,DONT NEED ALL THESE A/N GEAR! I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT SOME OF ITS FOR!WTF.HA. WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO PUT A,N OUTA BUISINESS BY X MAS:-)HAHA. THAT WOULD BE SATISFIYING.LOL.:-).
C.C

Calixylon

Calixylon

sounds like a good tip im definetly gonna try this out, better than paying up the ass for something that isnt nearly as safe. How early cn you start using the coconut water? Is their a risk of damaging seedlings?

sonoragold

sonoragold

I only use coconut water,,not the milk,,try to find organic if possible,,,nothing heated or processed,,,its easy to find and cheap,just like what caregiverken posted...you can really use it in the seedling and veg stage,,i havent used it in flowering...you can add it to your regular feeding program,,,like anything else watch your ppm and ph...and thx for the bananna tip,,,makes perfect sense,,loads of natural potasium and simple sugars,,,def going to try it...

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Easy Potassium and Magnesium Tea :)

Ktea
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Super Sprouted Tea Version 2.0: (Credit to some old Coot)

56 Grams Corn Seed (2 Ounces) ( Can be ANY seed, I have used wheat berries, Rye Berries etc...) Corn works great though!

Soak for 12-24 hours with Clean Water

Sprout seeds until tail is 1/2 inch long or about 1-2 days.

Blend in a food blender or whatever you have with a little bit of water to help it blend. ( I have skipped the blending and still had GREAT results!!)

Add this to 5 gallons water and you have one of the worlds most nutritious Plant Enzyme Teas available for PENNIES...

:D :D :D
I gotta try this next! :woot:
@Garden of Dreams Have you done this? Is sprouting, then blending it the way to go?
Corn seems cheap too..Is cheaper than Gro Kashi? do you guys ever sprout the Gro kashi?
I like Grow Kashi but I need a cheaper way to go..something easy to find...

D

Donkdbz

I dunno about coconut water being that cheap.

If your using 20ml of coconut water a gallon thats bout 10 cents a gallon.

You can get good kelp extract for round 1-2cents a gallon

sonoragold

sonoragold

Yes,,but i use both,,kelp is king,,if u use it youself..imeans by making ig it ..coconut ls my favorite second...have a grow going now proving it..using coconut wster..shit is taking off....

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I second the effectiveness of Coconut water (works from powdered coconut water as well!!!!), also try aloe vera x200 powder , or fresh and look into Seed sprout tea's .. another "secret" .. before you know it you won't need to buy anything form the stores... :D
I've never seen powdered coconut water, only powdered coconut milk (which I have in bulk right now).
mmmm I want one for my belly! My favorite is fresh out of a young white coconut, usually can get them at Asian markets!
Coco fresco! I grew up getting fresh coconut water from the boys who would scramble up the tree and they'd whack it open right there, jam a straw into it. Nums.

Top Bottom