Check cashed how long till card??

• Thread starter gettogro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gettogro

Just wondering how long it takes to recieve the red card after they cash your check? I mailed in my registration on 8/10/10 and they cashed my check on 9-27-10

Any Ideas?

Thanks

I

Indodro

I sent in a money order and I don't even know if they cashed that yet. I heard you are suppose to get something in the mail letting you know they have received payment. How do you know they cashed your check<<<<sorry if that's a stupid question. I'm just curious cause I don't know what's going on.

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
They're running 9 months..... and I don't get shit in the mail during those 9 months, and I always pay with a Money Order from the grocery store, so I don't even know when they cash the check. I just know when a patient gets their red card they bring me a copy and I give them free meds.

D

DrGreenGenes

There is no telling friend. They cashed my renewal $90 back at the beginning of August....nothin yet....I sent it in May 5th...so it took them almost 4months to cash my check and been waiting now almost 5months for the card. A friend of mine had his $90 cashed 5 MONTHS AGO and just got his card yesterday. Chew on that. :sign0065:

One good thing about your situation is that they cashed the check the next month.....maybe you got 2-3left, maybe 4 to wait. Who knows.

D

DrGreenGenes

Slowly the gap is suppose to shrink....CDPHE hired 40 people in July 2010, to go along with giant crew of 2 they had for a while processing paperwork. Now the DOR has posted the 35 waiting period enforcement. Some time in early 2011, all approved patients will receive a card with in the 1st 35days and paperwork won't work. Just wait, it's comin.

sky high

sky high

2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009...... card RECEIVED within one week of mailing in rec.

2010.... DR appt. March 30. Paperwork sent in April 5, check cashed in July....

STILL no fuckin card. (though I have 6 old ones in the envelope with my cureent rec..LOL)

s h

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

It took 2 of my patients 2.5 months to get their card after the check cashed

G

ganjherbsmoke

i just got my card after waiting 9 months and my friend sent his in a month before me and still no card lol but id say 9-10 months from sending it in is when u should expect it

sky high

sky high

My Dr's appt was 3-15-2010

Card was mailed before March 31 (before certified mail was required)

New (renewal) card recieved today...dated a few weeks ago.

Just over 6 months....FWIW. Things may be catching up...slowly. However, I dunno if renews process through the shithole any faster or not....

BTW...my card was #'d in the 85K range, give 'er take a thouie either way....

WTF will yet another year bring?

s h

420king-MASSES

yall gotta wait to get a med card ,and does that mean you cant enter dispensary or no gardening

C

canaguy27

yall gotta wait to get a med card ,and does that mean you cant enter dispensary or no gardening

You only need a rec from your doc to grow and possess your own. No Red card needed.

If you want to go to a dispensary, you have to wait 35 days after your doctor visit. Which is bs IMHO. Some idiot lawyer sent out a memo, so the DOR had to address it. And now new patients have to wait.

sky high

sky high

Without paying the fee you have no affirmative defense because you are NOT on record with the State. Yes, you have a 'rec". No, it won't protect you or offer you the same defense a card will offer you because when they call to verify you are on the Registry your name will NOT show up. IMO, your only hope here is that the cop THINKS you are legal and doesn't check to make sure.

Others may approach it differently, but I sure wouldn't take the chance after seeing my card stop the cops in their tracks at my own front door. Had I not have had a "card" and had I merely been standing here with a handwritten form I would have had a warrant served on the spot and would have (IMO) been in some deep shit. The vibe was SERIOUS...just like the 2 other times I've been hauled to jail via a 'pot bust".

It's the same as driving, IMO. If a cop stops you and you show him every peice of paper the DMV can generate ("here is my Driver's Handbook, occifer"??) but you have no State-issued LICENSE the chance you will be ticketed is extremely high and the chance you will be allowed to DRIVE away as an unlicensed driver as if nothing happened just isn't there whatsoever.

I'd like to see someone test this "No card needed" theory in a home with an active grow.

Well..not really....but um....you get the point, I hope!

be safe, kids

s h

Tripsick

Tripsick

Renewed my Card on 4-20 Check Cashed in July New Renewal Card in October.
Old expire Date was 6-19-10 New Renewal Card expire Date 10-15-2011
I now have a Bar code on my card. But at least i got a few months added to my next card.

rockymtnbuds

rockymtnbuds

Mama and I sent in our paperwork on 3/17 and cards arrived 10/13. They're faster than a herd of turtles.

G

gettogro

I mailed in my registration on 8/10/10 and they cashed my check on 9-27-10

I received my card today :party0045:

11/10/10

Thanks for all the replies

Seems they are getting faster 3 months to the day

I got the letter and it didnt seem like there was a card in there, I was scared that I was denied. I was expecting a pvc plastic type card the envelope felt like I was not accepted to college, when I opened it I realized the "card" was just a piece of paper. lol

peace

g

D

dman16

yep a red piece of shit paper. mine has faded badly. number isnt fully visible definitely a weak effort for the 90 bucks i paid.

H

Hylife

Got my red in about 8 months, up side is your red card expires a year after its issued but they're sent like immediately so you have a card for like 20 months :P

T

TheReleafCenter

I've seen cards issued within a month lately. They sent out tens of thousands in November.

T

TyKaycha

I'm guessing with the start of the new fiscal year maybe the department has a new increased budget and has been able to hire more staff. Just a thought.

Top Bottom