Check out bubblemans Tumbler

• Thread starter SIBANNAC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SIBANNAC

This is bubblemans new dry sift tumbler. The video is only of the prototype from fullmeltbubble.com.
Thought you guys would want to check it out.

He says it should be out around Xmas/New years.

S

SIBANNAC

Ya I'll be picking on up for sure. I love bubblehash but you can get full melt dry sift and i like dry sift more. You don't lose all the water soluable flavor stuff(forgot what there called) like with bubblehash.

R

Rolln J

word - I like the dry sift too - 2 minute spin is the shit!

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
I just put that on my x mas list...

B

bluejay

you guys will get extreme better yields if you run this directly in the freezer ...You will be amazed at the effieciency with a 3 hour freeze than a hour run in the freezer.

J

Joe Blow

I have an okief and his design looks A LOT better. Well not sure i like the wooden box idea but whatever. I might have to get one of these.

S

SIBANNAC

He uses wood because plastic breaks down over time and the resin head stick to it. Kinda like on a plastic bag, I know you've all seen that.

AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
Bubbler Tumbler

Looks good!!!

Aqua Lab Tech

C

captain.koons

tumblers are super easy to make.

you just need a rotisserie motor or even the motor from an oscillating fan (one that still oscillates!) build a drum and tie,glue,weld/solder,stich whatever some appropriate screen to it.

K

Kingsmoker

This is bubblemans new dry sift tumbler. The video is only of the prototype from fullmeltbubble.com.
Thought you guys would want to check it out.

He says it should be out around Xmas/New years.

does anyone know what that wierd string he is using to light his pipe is? Looks like some kind of clean burning punk or something? Ive never sceen it before...

P

psychoactive

does anyone know what that wierd string he is using to light his pipe is? Looks like some kind of clean burning punk or something? Ive never sceen it before...

Beeline is the name of the product. It's bees wax hempline.

I have been using both beeline and the phedor to light all that I consume for about the last year.

Butane-less! It's a great move for any connoisseur.

E

Elemental

bee line

Butane-less! It's a great move for any connoisseur.

Right on!!

P1000346.JPG

P1000347.JPG

P1000353.JPG

P

Pandaman

For some reason, I had it in my head that tumblers couldn't get all the glands off your trim/bud. Is that true? Do you have to put your shit in a blender before putting it in the tumbler?

Thanks

K

Kingsmoker

Cool.. Thanks for the info.. I thought I was up on the times... i

S

SoB

I put my trim in the freezer for 30 minuts then tumble for 15 then back to the freezer and so on. Freezing the trim is the best way to harvest the trics.

P

PureSugar

For some reason, I had it in my head that tumblers couldn't get all the glands off your trim/bud. Is that true? Do you have to put your shit in a blender before putting it in the tumbler?

Thanks

Definitely don't blend your starting material up before using any dry sift method. You will lose a lot of the trichs in the blender and you will end up with more vegative matter in your final product. You should gently break up or cut with scissors any buds so more of the trichomes are exposed to the screen.

Freezing your starting material is essential to getting good results. The trich heads become brittle and breakoff much easier than if using room temp material. I used to have a small little non mechanical shifter and I would just toss the whole thing in the freezer... take it out shake it for a few mins. then back and forth between the freezer and shaking.

I kept the results from each shake in seperate piles as each successive round results in more impurities getting through the screen.

Top Bottom