Check out bubblemans Tumbler

• Thread starter SIBANNAC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Very nice! Wonder if they have different size replacement screens in the works? I like the made in America factor also!

P

Pandaman

Tumble Now Rotator Dry Sifting Machine Available Now at:

www.aqualabtech.com

Aqua Lab Tech

Thanks for the link, AquaLabTech!

Was wondering if you or other people who bought this have an opinion on it? I would rather have your opinion than from Bubbleman. Nothing personal, just looking for a less biased opinion.

Also looking at your Resin Reaper. I have 3oz of bud that is complete crap. It has loads of trikes but tastes like a rotting tire and smells like silly putty... Seriously, it's so bad that I'm actually a bit proud of myself!

I don't want to Water Hash it cause some of the taste and smell will come through in the final product. So, I was wondering what Pollen Collector you would recommend.

TIA

Peace

true grit

true grit

I can dig it...about how long does it take for a cycle of hash?

true grit

true grit

What kind of yields do ya get? I'm gettin about 15-25% on bubble right now using popcorn and trim, but would like to cut some effort pull primo and use the rest for oil... just don't know if the yield is where I would like...say could you pull 15-20% off that 5oz you can fit in there?

true grit

true grit

Lol, with how much I consume I'm slight faster than a speeding sloth.

Killer info bro, that helps greatly. I jumped on the AquaLab site but sadly this tumbler is now listed as outta stock....maybe next month.

I'm fine with lower yielding actually, as that just means I can get more off the buds/trim in the oil....which is what patients prefer anyways. Then leave the primo pollen for myself and personal retard strength oils. LOL.

So you actually just cold rinse in coffee filters? Or do you drop the pollen through a bubble bag? Sounds like a great idea to me....some homies even decarboxylate that stuff too. I was thinkin if i can pick up one of these I may try decarboxylating some shit prior to processing and seeing if the finished hash comes out as crazy as the oil that get its.

Speakin of which...need to get off my ass and do some bubble runs....hehe.... and I'm jealous of that dry sift ya tokin on! Closest I could get was some white mk finger hash that blew me up!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
both bubblemans tumbler and the APE are in stock at ALT - I been windowshopping that APE for awhile, but BB's is 150 cheaper and it was made to be small enough to pop in the freezer while your tumbling - lol

now Im having a hard time deciding

Z

zappafan99

"Hmmm, he thought, "what about a battery powered rock tumbler with a custom screen left in the freezer for small amounts?" He then entered battery powered rock tumbler into youtube and the first vid was this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKovKmvEbEs. What if you put this tumbler in a freezer with your solar whatchamajig out in the sun? Or a ice cream maker on its side with a smaller diameter screen inside the metal canister? BTW all the battery power and solar was so you didn't have wire running into the freezer. (Wire from solar unit would be the same as a cord from the wall.

pollenchucker

pollenchucker

if ya put something battery powered in the freezer.... it will lose power and run slow or not at all, I would think...

Top Bottom