Check out my first ever grow thanks to you guys!!!!!!!!!! Correct me if I'm wrong??

• Thread starter helpmegrowbuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

helpmegrowbuds

Hey can you guys help me out with this issue so I'm in my tent for the first time it's 4x4 and every time I turn my fan on to lower the temperature the humidity drops as well even though my humidifier is still on.. any advice on how to keep humidity levels high while running fan

H

helpmegrowbuds

Hey can you guys help me out with this issue so I'm in my tent for the first time it's 4x4 and every time I turn my fan on to lower the temperature the humidity drops as well even though my humidifier is still on.. any advice on how to keep humidity levels high while running fan
I really need help

H

helpmegrowbuds

She coming along well
But I didn't make a huge mistake that made me almost toss her

20231126 020606
20231126 020611
20231126 020637
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I'm surprised they have forums to learn how to grow, These plants are 1 of the easiest to grow, a lot would have more drying & curring issues
I disagree completely, maybe to grow average bud it is, or very region specific outdoor cultivation. Genetics are huge but so is overall skill/knowledge of the grower

H

helpmegrowbuds

I'm surprised they have forums to learn how to grow, These plants are 1 of the easiest to grow, a lot would have more drying & curring issues
I think I'm still trying to perfect the drying and curing I have temp issue with curing in the summer

H

helpmegrowbuds

I feel I made some mistake beforeŮ Ů Ů 
I use to cut off to many fan leaves not gonna do that this time and also I ve never really cut off weak/small stems not getting much light I will this time tho

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
I really need help
That’s normal however why’s the fan off it should stay there on 24/7

You can try hanging a wet towel up and letting it drip into a bucket it sorta works but you do need to re-wet the towel fairly often otherwise you’d want a humidifier to raise it.

If it’s that bad that it’s worth buying one

Latest posts

Top Bottom