Check out my humidifier 😁

• Thread starter AuntieKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AuntieKush

AuntieKush

Hey everyone,

Wanted to update you all on what I've been up to.

I was a little worried about my humidity being too low for such little plants, so I put a humidifier that I had around the house in there.

Check out my humidifier

The capacity was a bit low and it required refills too often, so I bought a top-fill humidifier instead.

Check out my humidifier 2

I've gotta say the little babies are looking much happier! Here's some shots:
The setup:

Check out my humidifier 3

New growth:

Check out my humidifier 4

Check out my humidifier 5

Here's what things looked like while I was fiddling with the humidity. Seems like it's paying off though, the plants really seem like they're taking off.

Check out my humidifier 6

I'm getting some new fans (to get rid of the box fan) and a couple of inkbirds to really get things nice and tropical in there for my babies.

I guess I should top them once they're all looking happy? Any tips?

Kepp89

Kepp89

i didnt see the "new humidifier" in your graph. looking good. the controller might not do much work though so you might want to use multiple humidifiers so you dont have to fill the water as often and youd be able to better control the humidity when you open/close your tent

visajoe1

visajoe1

I have the below in the room with my tent. It will maintain room humidity wherever I need it, 50-65%, rated for about 2000 sq/ft.

I also have a smaller one outside the room to lift humidity elsewhere in the place to ease the strain on the room humidifier.

Terpz719

Terpz719

Hey everyone,

Wanted to update you all on what I've been up to.

I was a little worried about my humidity being too low for such little plants, so I put a humidifier that I had around the house in there.

View attachment 961353

The capacity was a bit low and it required refills too often, so I bought a top-fill humidifier instead.

View attachment 961354

I've gotta say the little babies are looking much happier! Here's some shots:
The setup:

View attachment 961355

New growth:

View attachment 961356

View attachment 961357

Here's what things looked like while I was fiddling with the humidity. Seems like it's paying off though, the plants really seem like they're taking off.

View attachment 961358

I'm getting some new fans (to get rid of the box fan) and a couple of inkbirds to really get things nice and tropical in there for my babies.

I guess I should top them once they're all looking happy? Any tips?
Glad they're doing better! I switched to a top fill a while back. Sooooo much better. I have no idea why they even make bottom fill, lol.

AuntieKush

AuntieKush

My bad! I meant to post this as an update on my grow journal 😅 Click on the link below to check on more updates:

Thank you all for your tips and I'm looking forward to learning & growing together more!

Top Bottom