Check Out The Search Option That's What It's There For!

• Thread starter CaliRooted
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Seems like nobody uses the search anymore. There's like 50 posts of the same question over and over. This forum is full of so much useful information and it seems many new people today know everything and nothing at the sametime, and hand out horrible growing advice. If your new to growing try growing a few years before you hand out advice you simply googled. Happy Growing

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

Seems like nobody uses the search anymore. There's like 50 posts of the same question over and over. This forum is full of so much useful information and it seems many new people today know everything and nothing at the sametime, and hand out horrible growing advice. If your new to growing try growing a few years before you hand out advice you simply googled. Happy Growing

As you can imagine, this is very common with EVERY informational type forum I've ever been a part of. It's one of the reasons, when I comment on a post, that I only specify what works for me.

It's also easier to create a post than it is to search. That's why people don't search.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I find googling it works better than the farm search, just put thcfarmer in your Google search.

Top Bottom