Check out the warlock! (early stage)

• Thread starter DesiretheFire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

big ones warlock, mediums sour cream, and the little ones are a random 5 pack(one didnt sprout) from Allele seeds research. the local dispensary said they are some pretty good seeds! well im stoked. tell me what you think!

Check out the warlock early stage
Check out the warlock early stage 2
Check out the warlock early stage 3
cheaplastic

cheaplastic

woah pretty dense node spacing.. id LST the fuck out of those bitches..

waayne

waayne

I ran Warlock for a couple of years.It was some of the tastiest herb I have ever tasted.
Hope you find a killer pheno!
:passingjoint:

P

paulycali

Do some tying down! Expose the inner parts of the plant to light. More tops. FIM cut the top and keep tying down branches to make it a wider more productive plant

F

farmerjohn

Little peckerwoods look great, fire! What lighting have the plants been under since they sprouted? What's the plan for sexing them or are they feminized?

C

cheyenne

Those look nice. Have you got them in 5 gal buckets already? You will have better growth i think if you gradually step them up in container size....dixie cup to 2 ga to 5 ga....

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

party cup under t-5 to 5 gallon bucket under 400 watt Mh to all plants flowering here soon under two 400watt Hps's.

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

Those look nice. Have you got them in 5 gal buckets already? You will have better growth i think if you gradually step them up in container size....dixie cup to 2 ga to 5 ga....

yah maybe but oh well i have the space

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

Little peckerwoods look great, fire! What lighting have the plants been under since they sprouted? What's the plan for sexing them or are they feminized?

the big warlock and medium sour cream are feminized. but the other 8 smaller ones are not. my four smallest plants have about two weeks veg so im switching to 12-12 soon to weed out the males:)

A

A6 Grower

That warlock is gana blow up, its been vegging for so long lol. and i topped it perfect!

Top Bottom