Karma Genetics

From Grower Lost in a sea

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

S

Steve Z

DAMN how far in are those do you know?

that paul one looks like a BEAST! wonder what it yielded.

karma killin it. BTW point break 2 days from germ all popped and are the fastest of the run. thread here shortly

K

Karma Genetics

Will be releasing these afther the Cup, aswell as the SSSDH X Jack.

V

v0ssman

any idea as to how many pheno's this strain puts out? :anim_19:

K

KushChemDiesel

:sign0005:WORD!!!!

That Sour Jack of Paul's looks unreal

i'll get pics up of mine after the holidays

kcd

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

tell paul i got a #2 with cheese from McDonalds for him if he sends me that pheno lol j/k. looks amazing as always stellar work on the cross!

blazer

blazer

the beast

Wow Paul's pheno looks freaking great looks like heavy yeilder for sure and super dense NICE!

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
wow Karma the colors on those plants and the size isjust amazing! kudos kudos kudos

KMK

W

weedlover

pauls sour jack plants are not like some say nice or good plants .They are 1 of the most lovely plants ive ever seen and that colour wow its absolutly wonderful.
when will you release sour jack seeds?
im only a first time grower but been smoking for over 30 years i realy would love to try them out .
regards weedlover

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Hey Karma, those turned out to be some seriously gorgeous plants. Two very different phenos and both are winners. What was the mother used here as I assume you used your all powerful Jack #22 for the male. When will seeds be available for this, if possible? I am not operating right now but these might be worth grabbing now and hanging on to until I get up and running again.

Jkhan420

Jkhan420

That pic of Paul is nice Lookin product man the top bud looks like a swollen tumor of bud whens the cup so u can release the seeds so I can buy them

Top Bottom