check out this Big Buddha Cheese plant

• Thread starter kes5480
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kes5480

my only outdoor plant....from seed
im thinking 3-4lbs...what do u farmers think??
kevins1.jpg

kevins4.jpg

kevins2.jpg
kevins3.jpg

give me some feedback... thanks for lookin

peace

K

kes5480

these pics suck...its hard to see how big it is...
anyways its over 6feet high and likethe size of a big car cut in half...lol
:banana1sv6:

K

kes5480

never even gave it any nutes(my garden has some awesome soil i guess)
i dont even have 2 water it cuz my sprinkler hits it at 5am every morning...my easiest grow ever...lol gonna be a bitch trimming all this, but i love when thats my only complaint..haha peace

sticky icky

sticky icky

That's a dam beast id say you got a fighting chance to hit those numbers I don't know how there cheese does outside but judging on bud sites alone dammmm real nice one and best if luck with her!

K

kes5480

thanks sticky icky and scarhole...

im just hoping it has enuff time to flower all the way thru(N.E. area)...started 2 notice preflowers last week so I think im safe.......i could of sworn it was a runt when i put her out there...lol

joeca1i

joeca1i

bbc is a heavy yielder skunkXafghani,so make sure no water hits the buds during the last weeks.It has good mildew resistance.Also make sure it gets plenty of sun too keep those buds growing good,and watch out for moths=worms,might need a net,or diluted neem spraying..

K

kes5480

bbc is a heavy yielder skunkXafghani,so make sure no water hits the buds during the last weeks.It has good mildew resistance.Also make sure it gets plenty of sun too keep those buds growing good,and watch out for moths=worms,might need a net,or diluted neem spraying..

thank you so much for the info....man i love this site everyone is so helpfull..peace

thats right im gonna wanna turn that sprinkler off when it really starts 2 bud...lol i didnt even think of that good thing i posted these pics..and i never folair spray in veg indoors for the reason of mold..Thanks for tha reply!!!

K

kes5480

anyone ever grow Big Buddha Cheese outdoors??? what did it yeild???

Mogrow

Mogrow

she's a brut ken, get some bigger pics up bra... she deserves a better pic..
peace mogrow

K

kes5480

cant download em says i exceed the size or sumtin. im tryin 2 figure out how 2 resize them...im tryin.lol

T

TreFarmer

Right on Kes, looks fantastic!
I would recommend bamboo or netting, like everybody says, she's a brute. She's gonna have weight, lots o weight:) so prepare now, she's only getting bigger :D
last year I lost to poor planning! Half assed bamboo job cost 1/3 to droop and overlap causing bud rot! By the time I jumped on a ladder it was too late, I was secondary help, hired late to help finish, payed ok not % luckily:(
Lower branches look a little suspect to me to hold the massive weight, if wind is not a factor, this may not be soo bad. 100$ in bamdoo woulda netted an extra 1.5 per, on average. Because of botroytus (sp?). We hit 4.5. Your killing us on size, yeild usually follows healthy size:) prepare now:P
No critisizms, just my experience, you're knocking it out!
OH, HOW IS THE NEIGHBORHOOD? I gotta ask cause you'll see that lady from space:D LOL

T

theTinker

You can resize the photos easily by opening them up in PAINT and clicking Resize up the top left. Change it from 100 to 50 percent and click ok then save. Should be good to go then.

That lady looks amazing. I plan to put some BBC out nexy year so im very interested in the rest of your experience with this lady.

K

kes5480

Tre Farmer- Thanks for the info bro. thats i good idea, i was also thinking that im just gonna harvest it branch by branch depending on the trich's. I harvest 50%milky 50%amber so i'll just keep scoping them and we will see how that goes. The branches on this are so thick im pretty sure it will be able to handle the bud weight..i gotta post more pics...prolly post em 2moro when i go home as im not home right now...

A Sherman- Thanks bro!
antlixxdabox- funny screen name.lol- anyways yeah i hope i hit that number..looks possible. plus i need the meds..mmmmmm cheese
The Tinker-Thank you...will do

thanks everyone for checkin out my lil bush...lol
peace:icon_animal26:

K

Kief Stoned

WOW.. Thats huge.. At first I thought that building in the background was a house lol.. I was like OMFG that plant has to be at least 15-20 feet tall !! Then I noticed it was a storage shed or something similiar lol.. It took me a second to realize haha..

Top Bottom