Check this bud out! Wierd!

• Thread starter Dgbigkush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dgbigkush

Dgbigkush

Did you recently flush due to lockout or did she get a rather high dose of N? I have seen similar phenomenon in cases where a plant is locked up for a long time through flower and then the issue gets corrected and shoots start flying, but it is usually a plant wide deal and usually looks more "stacked" on existing sites. I have also seen high doses of N late in flower bring on similar issues to the one I just mentioned but usually there are other signs like nute burned leaves, pillowing, etc.

Single bladed fan leaves scream reveg (light leak) and if I had to put my money on it, that's where it would be...

This could be the problem with to high N and she was locked . I would say ive been giving them a good flush every 5-7 days. I would go 5-6 days straight feeding. then a day flush. maybe this is the problem. Like i said im new to this and not very experienced. They seem fine like there just sucking it all up. I was giving just water every other feeding. but during flowering ive been feeding more. Is this a wrong method?? Should i have been flushing more during flowering?

Dgbigkush

Dgbigkush

I should cut it off ? It hasn't grown any bigger i was gonna just see what happens with it. I thank you for all your time and good info. I think growth has been ok kinda hard to tell might have slowed down a little. Seems like there getting more frosty not really bigger. Should i give them just water a couple of days and see what happens?

M

MMJInsiders

What strain are you running? Can you give me a little more info on your set-up or do you have a grow log? Hydro/soil/soilless? How long did you veg and when did you flip? Clone/seed? Ny more pics?

I would cut it off because they usually don't fill in worth a sh1t. That's just me. It isn't going to hurt anything...

S

smokestack23

Another good idea would be to search "foxtailing". You'll probably find lots of threads concerning it and a ton of pics. you might find a "match" that will explain it.

Don't worry...keep it up and in future grows you'll probably look back at this problem and wish you had it. I can tell you from years of experience...it's ALWAYS something (well almost always) and for your first time...your something isn't that bad.

As was mentioned..keep it simple. The more you try to love the plants...usually, the more damage is done.

"Recommended" nute schedules and recipes are like speed limits. They're maximums for perfect conditions. Except that plants always seem to like less than more.

Keep it up and get ready for a new and awesome (and sometimes very stressful) hobby.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I agree with reveg now that I look closer. I said foxtail but that was wrong.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I concur with the reveg. It has single blade leaves. Ever reveg a plant? This is what it looks like. Stretchy, single blade, mutated looking, twisted... What week of bloom are you in? Are you using 12/12, or a different bloom schedule? I'd clip it off and see what happens, as it's only spending it's energy/time developing new growth and swithching back to veg. If you leave it go and you observe a spiral shaped leaf then it is for sure a reveg. Good luck with that. I would also double and triple check the possible light leak issue. I have hear/read about a Farmer that had a light leak that was only detected after going in the tent and waiting for 30 minutes! I guess the stretch of the fabric of the tent was light tight until it started to stretch from the suction of the exhaust fan after like 30 min. Just more food for thought.

Cheers,
Crom

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
It's interesting to note that even though the majority of Farmers(with experience) say light leak/reveg and still the advise goes to the birds lol If it is a freak incident I'd like to know what was found, as I would think reveg is the only answer here. No offense to Dgbigkush just find it interesting when one asks what the problem is and for us Farmers to help then the advise goes to the birds lol

Cheers,
Crom

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
There is a thread on that crombien. LOL! The ball is in DgBigkush's court now. Snip it and check for light leaks guy.

S

smokestack23

It's interesting to note that even though the majority of Farmers(with experience) say light leak/reveg and still the advise goes to the birds lol If it is a freak incident I'd like to know what was found, as I would think reveg is the only answer here. No offense to Dgbigkush just find it interesting when one asks what the problem is and for us Farmers to help then the advise goes to the birds lol

Cheers,
Crom

Oh well. :)

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
There is a thread on that crombien. LOL! The ball is in DgBigkush's court now. Snip it and check for light leaks guy.

Yeah I have seen that thread Tobor. Guess I just get confused when it happens at first lol:)

smokestack23 I agree, Oh well...

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

i think its denial most of the time
it is kinda odd that its just happeneing to one arm tho
good call with the led thing
ive herd of extra streching because they were bent around too much late in flower, but i dont think it would cause anything like that

Latest posts

Top Bottom