Check this out, pics from cell trackable. Be careful

• Thread starter hiboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
phenotyper

phenotyper

Yep, photos can have EXIF information embedded in them with location information.

For instance, you can take a look at the meta information for a given picture here: http://regex.info/exif.cgi

Meta information can contain color profiles, geographic information, author name, etc.

It's perfectly fine to take pictures on your cellphone, but you need to clean them up first. Here at the farm, logic does that for us. However, if you want to be safe you can open up a terminal in Linux or Mac and type:
jhead -dc -du -di -dx -purejpg *.jpg

I put this one line in a shell script in my home directory (cleanpics.sh) so when I need to clean pictures, I just CD into the directory and type ~/cleanpics.sh.

convex

convex

Gotta agree - a great program!

There is a windows executable too, free for download.

~ you could also shorten your script - the -purejpg switch is basically a combined -dc -du -di -dx.

Cheers

Yep, photos can have EXIF information embedded in them with location information.

For instance, you can take a look at the meta information for a given picture here: http://regex.info/exif.cgi

Meta information can contain color profiles, geographic information, author name, etc.

It's perfectly fine to take pictures on your cellphone, but you need to clean them up first. Here at the farm, logic does that for us. However, if you want to be safe you can open up a terminal in Linux or Mac and type:
jhead -dc -du -di -dx -purejpg *.jpg

I put this one line in a shell script in my home directory (cleanpics.sh) so when I need to clean pictures, I just CD into the directory and type ~/cleanpics.sh.

hiboy

hiboy

thats scarry shit,
great to know logic cleans that up.. wasnt sure about what went on
THANKS LOGIC
hb

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

I personally know some one who had "Secret Service" show "At his place of work"
(Auto Body Shop) to have an in depth discussion about A verbal comment He made about Pres. Obama that some one (Gov. Employee) according to S.S., over heard while he was on A Bender in Vegas... They had all Data from his computer, D.M.V., Court Docs, cell, (Numbers called incoming/outgoing, Conversations (Both Sides), voice mail. Geo tags from G.P.S. (Where He's Been) Everything... Laid it on the table! The technology they have is A mind bender... True Story! Don't F#*# with Big Brother!

ttystikk

ttystikk

I personally know some one who had "Secret Service" show "At his place of work"
(Auto Body Shop) to have an in depth discussion about A verbal comment He made about Pres. Obama that some one (Gov. Employee) according to S.S., over heard while he was on A Bender in Vegas... They had all Data from his computer, D.M.V., Court Docs, cell, (Numbers called incoming/outgoing, Conversations (Both Sides), voice mail. Geo tags from G.P.S. (Where He's Been) Everything... Laid it on the table! The technology they have is A mind bender... True Story! Don't F#*# with Big Brother!

Wow. George Orwell was right, even underestimated the power of technology to allow people to invade the lives of others. Until and unless We The People decide that our Federal Government has overreached too far, it will continue. I don't suggest revolution, but I DO suggest a constitutional convention- knowing full well, of course, that the 'solution' may well be worse than the disease.

K

kolah

I talked about his shit 20 years ago and what was to come and I was called a nutcase. Now look at what has unfolded.
My, my, "Kolah the Conspiracy-nut" maybe wasn't so nutty, afterall.

ttystikk

ttystikk

I talked about this shit 20 years ago and what was to come and I was called a nutcase. Now look at what has unfolded.
My, my, "Kolah the Conspiracy-nut" maybe wasn't so nutty, afterall.

(corrected typo in quoted text above)

So, what do you think is the next wave of privacy invasions by those who are 'here to help us'?

K

kolah

TSA goons will be everywhere..not only at airports but on our highways, bus terminals, schools, colleges, sports events, shopping malls, post office, ALL government buildings, etc. (it's already expanding)

Military presence on american soil,...our troops and/or foreign troops.

REAL Journalism will not be tolerated. (as we are seeing now)

The passing of NDAA will cripple this country (One can be arrested without probable cause, no warrants, no Due Process, no trial, etc, . A person can now be tortured and killed just on a hunch that you may have been up to something. No rights. Zero. And it passed without a whimper from we the people. (That told me a lot about this country and the fact that the majority of sheeple still haven't a clue about it's existence)

Just watch and see what new bills get presented in the legislature. They don't bring these up by accident or without an agenda. (the agenda being total government control)

Gun-grabbing is tops on their list. (remember Katrina? yeah, it happened..and it was done by our own troops and our own police forces).

Total surveillance and tracking systems will be everywhere (if they aren't by now)....GPS, cellphones, ISP, video cameras, retinal and facial recognition, fingerprinting children in schools, forced vaccines, forced family planning and limitations of number of children (already in China), forced blood draws and DNA filed in databases, and further expansion of Fusion Centers. Your home wont be a safe-haven from it either (GPS, drones, satellite, thermal imaging, hell they even have the ability to see through concrete walls).

More restrictions for employment (drug testing, in-depth background checks, etc). One will have to be a good little bootlicking lackey to get a job)

Everything is in place, the fruit is ripe for picking. The pricks trying to undermine this country and the world for that matter are salivating. They have shredded the constitution, it no longer exists.

Of course it's no longer any secret, a one world government with one currency and total control is the end game. But they have been doing it over some time now, haven't they? They take small bites at a time. If they did it all at once maybe some of us would revolt. The term is "Death by a Thousand Cuts."

Welcome to the new-age Military-Industrial-Complex, where large Corporations and War dictate the new world. Call it a global Fascist Dictatorship. And it's coming to a town near you whether one believes it or not.

It should be a very interesting next 3 years. ...."Historical" to say the least. Because the million dollar question is : What will the common people do? How will they react? It should be interesting to see what us humans have left inside of us. Fight or rollover, I guess.

sky high

sky high

the Gov't certainly has a hand in tracking you via technology that has been passed down to the corporations who are making all of these devices....but the corps and their R&D Dept's are responsible as well for a fair share of the apps/features these phones possess. Eveyone wants technology until they realize that there's a whole lot more inside of these devices than the average gamer/texter/cell user realizes there is...

photos are just one aspect. Here's a whole list of others that will probably keep some of you up at night...

http://www.infoworld.com/d/mobile-t...martphone-knows-where-you-are-190350?page=0,2

s h

c6j0e3

c6j0e3

(corrected typo in quoted text above)

So, what do you think is the next wave of privacy invasions by those who are 'here to help us'?

So glad you asked:

Biometric Facial Recognition Software
ECHELON (Current & Future Use)
National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA - USA Patriot Act Extension)Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act (CISPA)

Just a couple current things. If you look deeper, you'll find more. Many are even stating that Google's new Privacy Policy is an invasion of personal privacy:

"More than three-dozen state attorneys general expressed fear, in a letter to Google CEO Larry Page, that Google’s soon-to-be enacted, one-size-fits-all privacy policy is an invasion of consumer privacy and trust."

squiggly

squiggly

the Gov't certainly has a hand in tracking you via technology that has been passed down to the corporations who are making all of these devices....

It's probably more appropriate to say that the government enacted laws which required these traceable elements to be introduced into various media (and reported to the government).

That is to say that the technology was actually delivered from the bottom up according to a decree from the top--not handed down along with a decree from the top.

reeldrag

reeldrag

you can say what u want but I know for a fact that this is coming look up the new U S army hand book it hasn't been publicly released yet but it is on the web it talks about all of this. in our own troops hand book on how to controll the U S citizen in a time of public unrest VERY VERY scary stuff. FYI its a long read like 800 pages but just type in domestic in your search and it will take u to any text containing that word in the document. freaking scary my braddas and sista's

Top Bottom