Check this out

• Thread starter cb7222
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Currently its 600 to 650 ppm and 7 ph.. the water I flushed with is around 6.5 I think.. I'm stuck using the solution and matching colors so its hard to be accurate
ph pen and ppm pen combo is 20 bucks amazon mate,those drops are fine if your dialed in ,but your not,you need more acuracy,take the drop to 6.0 and flush with pure ro water and check to you have exact or close going in and out,ppm and ph close or the same what your looking for

C

cb7222

if your getting 1200 ppm runoff,you need to keep flushing,those numbers coming out should be close to whats going in,you have a salt buildup thats why every thing is locking up,plant dont know what to do,you can continue to foiler the cal mag if you insist,me personally think your wasting time,flush the plant with 6.0 to 6.2 ph water .flush ,when you get close to either or the ph being right ,then flush a couple more jugs with your ph and nutrient solution at 600ppm to finalize the flush,check your runoff mate,each time to see were you stand ,you could run 20 gal of water threw there before you get it right,but plant is yellow from salt buildup,even transplanting the plant into new soil isnt gonna help unless you transplant nothing but roots ,all old coco off plant,and at this state you probally gonna kill it
Right..okay so yeah I got the ppms coming out right so now I gotta get the ph..
ph pen and ppm pen combo is 20 bucks amazon mate,those drops are fine if your dialed in ,but your not,you need more acuracy,take the drop to 6.0 and flush with pure ro water and check to you have exact or close going in and out,ppm and ph close or the same what your looking for
That's what I got the ph and ppm combo but the ph pen wouldn't calibrate right or ever get accurate too cheap and I figured the solution was doing okay.. some ppl recommended it as better than pens so I just tried to see how it went. Btw I been working at the deficiencies and they have started looking better.. alot of purple has cleared up, the yellowing also..its still bad I know but it was a little worse. I'm just worried about the one plant and that I won't be taking care of it right

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Right..okay so yeah I got the ppms coming out right so now I gotta get the ph..
That's what I got the ph and ppm combo but the ph pen wouldn't calibrate right or ever get accurate too cheap and I figured the solution was doing okay.. some ppl recommended it as better than pens so I just tried to see how it went. Btw I been working at the deficiencies and they have started looking better.. alot of purple has cleared up, the yellowing also..its still bad I know but it was a little worse. I'm just worried about the one plant and that I won't be taking care of it right
if you got ppm right ,so should the ph ,the last flush you do is with small amount of ph nutes ,so 600 ppm at 6.0 what you should have coming out,or close,you want to flush all the salts out and last couple washes use the mix you would as you were feeding the plant,but just drop down on your ppm a little,coco is drenched and your replacing some of the nutes to get it to the next day if you dig,dont have to be the 700 you been feeding or what ever ppm ,just something more than water,and every time you feed coco needs to have cal mag,so in reality,after the flushing ,just cal mag in 6.0 water would be fine next day start back to your routine

HeLLfiReZ

HeLLfiReZ

I'm just confused because it looks like its flowering but I just dont see how and if it is what do I do.. oh and I started adding the bloom nutrient for transition to flower...

Oh yea its flowering must be autoflower. Only thing that makes sense.

Top Bottom