check this out

• Thread starter vaporedout
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vaporedout

vaporedout

this year i have seen some things, things that make you go hmmmm......o_O

first up is my fork'd leaf.... weird right?
Check this out

now this ive seen before i think.... is this the start of a bud fan leaf?? i hope so.... been waiting to see one of these first hand.... if not what the hell is it?? its on my pineapple haze. crazyness
Check this out 2
Check this out 3

V

vierundzwanzig

I don't think that's how they start vaped.
to me it looks like that is the start of a new shoot/branch that probably wont make it.
bud leafs come out and sit down to form a bud on the leaf. that has a stem that could at some point be cloned if you were so inclined/lucky

I've had a garden full of oddities this leap year as well. My beliefs are that many breeders are using a chemical at some point which opens the plants up to genetic mutations. Add to that the fact that this leap year was special in itself and all things born now are new age.

now back to your/our predicament
DSCF19171

this is c99 i think and as you can see that pod type thing is where my leaf bud came from on another plant (riri).

riri is a dominator pheno that displayed whorled phyllotaxy triplodism and with a little stress she shot out a leaf bud that turned herm and got plucked just like the pod on this c99.

not saying either strain is unstable but the only thing i did to encourage/promote/cause the leaf bud was supercrop one time two weeks into flower and place support stakes in the pots.

From my perspective that is not a lot of stress considering they were vegged to near perfection from seed.

We both know that I'm no plant so I can only surmise that the stress sparked a negative reaction on my behalf as I do not want a plant that will easily herm. to date i have only seen the male flowers on the leaf bud of riri but i expect her to put out more male flowers just because she has done it once that I've seen.

i hope you can wade through that mess and find your answer

sox

sox

i read this thing by dj short where he was saying he looks for things like this in his breeding, like the curling of the leaf on the blueberry..

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
I've had that leaf/bud several times, seems like an afghan thing to me. Take care and I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

420alldaze

420alldaze

yeah lots of mutations this year it seems. i had a bag seed start flowering in veg, mutated leaves on stable genetics and a handful of other wierd but kool things. let her rip and keep us posted bro. 42o

entropy99

entropy99

That looks like a leaf off a leaf to me, rather than a bud off a leaf. Cool either way!

vaporedout

vaporedout

yeah lots of mutations this year it seems. i had a bag seed start flowering in veg, mutated leaves on stable genetics and a handful of other wierd but kool things. let her rip and keep us posted bro. 42o
littering and.... littering and.... sorry i was amused by your avatar

Latest posts

Top Bottom