Check this out!

• Thread starter GR33NL3AF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

http://invalid.com/gallery/UnJ5n

Mountain goat and lion found dead on a closed road in Glacier National park. It seems they both fell to their deaths when the cougar attacked the goat far up on the cliffs out of sight and to the right.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Shit.... Let me see if I can find another... basically.. A mountain lion and mountain goat fell to there deaths

Mogrow

Mogrow

no one wins in that battle, bummer... hard to look at....

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Holy SHIT. That can't be the first time something like that has happened, though. I had no idea that the sheath of the animal's horn could come away.

deepthought

deepthought

I'd like to think the mountain goat said something like "If I am going down, I'm taking you with me!" and flung them both off the cliff. That is one bad ass mountain goat.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Buck goats get real horny. When doe's come into heat they will do anything for action.
We once had a young buck named Hercules. These kids around 20 were visiting the farm, never been on a farm or seen a goat.
I noticed a doe wagging her tail and Hercules at the fence both seemed interested.
I told them Hercules was a young buck and Tia the doe looked like she was ready to breed.
Also explained he was young and has never bred any does, lets see what happens.
I opened the gate and he ran over, she squatted down and pissed and he drank it up licked her, mounted, pumped away let out this groan they will never forget. the look on their faces was shock, disbelief, amazement. they will never forget that I am sure....

d420dool

d420dool

damm chickenman, u scarred them lil buggers real good, hahaha, lol, funny shit

deepthought

deepthought

Buck goats get real horny. When doe's come into heat they will do anything for action.
We once had a young buck named Hercules. These kids around 20 were visiting the farm, never been on a farm or seen a goat.
I noticed a doe wagging her tail and Hercules at the fence both seemed interested.
I told them Hercules was a young buck and Tia the doe looked like she was ready to breed.
Also explained he was young and has never bred any does, lets see what happens.
I opened the gate and he ran over, she squatted down and pissed and he drank it up licked her, mounted, pumped away let out this groan they will never forget. the look on their faces was shock, disbelief, amazement. they will never forget that I am sure....

That is exactly.....I mean EXACTLY what I did with this one chick a few years back. And everyone in the Denny's had about the same look on their faces....shock, disbelief and amazement. ;)

(Awesome story Chickenman!!)

Latest posts

Top Bottom