Checkin' it out

• Thread starter BrotherMonk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BrotherMonk

Hey everybody! I'm gunna lurk here for a bit. I know a few of you already. Those I don't...well hello hehheh:D Love this smilie :beer Catch y'all later.

BM

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi BrotherMonk welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

F

frenchfarmer

welcome here brothermonk, enjoy the farm :flower:)

steveedg

steveedg

i've not been here that long myself but it seems a nice friendly place

welcome:D

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome BrotherMonk.

B

BrotherMonk

HH, good to see another familiar. Been checkin' the forums etc. Just taking in the calm and civility of a new place. Hope it lasts a good while.

edit you guys are quick lol! Frenchfarmer, steveedg, theherbalizor. High y'all!

:beer

R

rounders02

welcome to the farm Brothermonk gald to have ya here, enjoy stay.:party Rounders

K

Karma Genetics

Hi brothermonk. welcome here. Its a great place lots of good stuff going on here.:party:party

B

BrotherMonk

Ahh yeah, now I'm feelin' the love lol! More and more familiar faces. Thank you very much for the welcoming committee.

theherbalizor thanks bro.
rounders02 I think my stay here will be a pleasant one, with all the fine company.
justagrower;krizznapp good to see you both.
Karma Genetics so many awesome breeders here already. Good to be in such a healthy new place.
RottenDawg wassup my friend. The PTK and SCBB are doing wonderfully! I can't wait to get them out there into the med community. Only a few more months, and they will be there. Stay cool dawg!
esben my good friend! Thank you for showing me the way over here bro! Looks like a great place to camp.
ograskal coming from you, I really feel welcome now. Peace.

:music

Top Bottom