Checking in from pot central Santa Cruz CA

• Thread starter HeadMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HeadMaster

HeadMaster

I started growing in my dorm room at UCSC a little under 4 years ago, my outdoor got jacked that year but the redwoods are too dense over here to do anything worthwhile. We've got the 100 sq foot law here so ive been getting my adequate amounts of cannabis on the regular since 08, and ill keep it growing till its legalized.

My current grow is a 84 sqf ebb flo of purple urkle scaled down from a 128 sqf soil and a 96 sqf ebb flo side by side, 9600 watt. we're paying the mortgage.

SC sheriff came by a 2 weeks ago and got a tour of the garden so we're pretty much invincible

by early november ill be setting up the vertical 9600 watt vertical grow up against the ebb flow trays. we'll see what happens

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm>>>>Got any pics:)

:passingjoint:

gtd

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

100 sqaure feet, im sure someone is asking how many cubic feet?

a 10 x 10 room is cool but how tall can the room be, do a two tier system, or even a 3 tier system. :thinking

S

sunsimulator

I started growing in my dorm room at UCSC a little under 4 years ago, my outdoor got jacked that year but the redwoods are too dense over here to do anything worthwhile. We've got the 100 sq foot law here so ive been getting my adequate amounts of cannabis on the regular since 08, and ill keep it growing till its legalized.

My current grow is a 84 sqf ebb flo of purple urkle scaled down from a 128 sqf soil and a 96 sqf ebb flo side by side, 9600 watt. we're paying the mortgage.

SC sheriff came by a 2 weeks ago and got a tour of the garden so we're pretty much invincible

by early november ill be setting up the vertical 9600 watt vertical grow up against the ebb flow trays. we'll see what happens

YOU LUCKY BASTARD !!!!!! WELCOME TO THE FARM LOL >> ALL MED OR LEGAL GROWERS ARE VERY VERY LUCKY PPL << AND I BET YALL HAVE FINGER NAILS TO LOL !
hope u enjoy your stay at the farm , ever need anything shout!

Top Bottom