checking out icmag

• Thread starter dogless
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dogless

Premium Member
Supporter
I heard Reservior Seeds was going to drop some seeds so figured I would check out icmag to see whats up.
Talk about a bunch of fuckin pussies nothing but drama over there, reminds me back when I was in the joint doing time and seeing the same group of spineless fools sucking the heroin dealers dick for a fix.
There are several threads of countless numbers of idiots with no fucking pride whatsoever who's sole goal in life is licking Rez's ass for free seeds I hope. I thought only RIU attracted these types. All I can say is Rezdogs seeds better put out some the best weed in the world or these poor cats are going to be very disappointed after Rez's made those claims. I mentioned that I thought Top Dawg and Cali Connection had equal or better genetics and also that they were the only two with blessings from Chemdog himself to profit off his gear and my post quickly dissapeared, wtf's up with that?
I was gonna buy some Rez seeds but fuck him and his boyfriends for censoring my post!

Memorias

Memorias

Hahaha good post u hit it right on the head. Those dudes love blowing rezpouchie and if they dont get there seeds for what ever reason they cry and bitch its freaking hilarious.
Youll never see those post as they edit most of it but its there.yeah fuk that spot.

Illmind

Illmind

Ya I went over to check it out and I see all the same people that kiss swerves ass over here shitting on him and kissin rezs ass there. Not that I expected more from people on the Internet, guess there's a lot of Harvey Dents out there.

S

Sway

Ya I went over to check it out and I see all the same people that kiss swerves ass over here shitting on him and kissin rezs ass there. Not that I expected more from people on the Internet, guess there's a lot of Harvey Dents out there.

true that... u hit it right on the head. :puke

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter

Those people suck.

R

Radio_Dread

i have a profile on icmag (same id name) but i hardly ever go on that site any more. no one is there to help out. all they do is talk shit if you ask a serious question. never have tried rez seeds tho. have heard mixed reviews

M

Mr.Therapy Man

In a post yesterday Rezdog flamed the hell out subcool and its been posted everywhere//
Peace

M

Mr.LovaLova

Does Rez have bad blood with all breeders? Its not this first time I have heard that

D

Dr.Smitty

Why do you keep going over there if you all hate it so much ?

Seems like a waste of time and frustration.

Venom818

Venom818

Ive seen both there grows and rez dog aint touching subcool with a 10 foot pole

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Ya I went over to check it out and I see all the same people that kiss swerves ass over here shitting on him and kissin rezs ass there. Not that I expected more from people on the Internet, guess there's a lot of Harvey Dents out there. -

I have a handle on both.. I don't kiss ANY ass.. I never shit talk about Swerve either tho. I totally agree tho, icmag can be fukin' drama nightmare. lol. especially around Rez's drop..

5 Legged Goat

5 Legged Goat

I also have a handle at both and I spend the majority of my time at IC. Sure there are trolls, but the information available at IC dwarfs that of THC Farmer. Now, don't get me wrong, I still like the Farm and visit often, its just that when I'm looking for a particular piece of information (grow report/strain info/etc), I find I'm much more likely to find that info on ICMag.....and half the time when I do find what I'm looking for on the Farm....it usually links to ICMag. lol

Anyway, I hope I don't get banned for having a diff point of view.... Like I said, I still enjoy the Farm very much and it def has it's own special and unique qualities.

R

R. Face

...just for the record. I ran some Rez gear once. Some 'limited release' Double Kush, what a crock of shit. Was some of the plainest smell and poor representation of anything with a kush name to it...needless to say I made butter out of it, and it still sucked. Im also at IC, nor do I log in but once a month maybe, but dont post anything relevant to cannabis, as I dont trust the security of that site anymore, esp with pictures.

C

crownedsparrow

This is funny.. I have recently had posts edited or deleted for talking about sannies seeds... i also have the feeling the site is not the most secure...
I just joined THCfarmer today looking for the brootherhood less troll mj comm.
I have spent so much time on IC i forgot other weed forums existed.

Top Bottom