Cheeba Chews

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Does anyone on here know anyone affiliated with these folks? If so I'm curious what strains they use to make the different kinds, i.e. Indica, Sativa, Hybrid...
Do they use the same kinds over and over or any that fit the categorical profile?

Just curious:)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Wow Baba looked those up sound yummy! The carmel quad with 70 g thc nite nite :)

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Does anyone on here know anyone affiliated with these folks? If so I'm curious what strains they use to make the different kinds, i.e. Indica, Sativa, Hybrid...
Do they use the same kinds over and over or any that fit the categorical profile?

Just curious:)

I was wondering the same thing last night. I'll see what I can find out.

outwest

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hey outwest, any update or info on these puppies? I love em, they are like tootsie rolls but oh so much better! lol

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Here was their answer:

"Extensive Testing & Mixing to make the exact ratios we have used since the very beginning is the simple answer. Making the same consistent product takes time, patience, and dedication to excellence, that many others are not willing to do."​
outwest​

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
And:

"Extensive testing also starts with finding the right lab you can trust by giving you correct numbers. MANY labs have no experience, or will just give you the numbers they think you want. We save stuff we tested months ago to retest and compare the results to the old test results to confirm a labs consistency. That goes along with testing every batch oil, and finished batch of Cheeba Chews™ to make sure numbers match."

HTH

outwest

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Doesn't is say on the cheeba chew sativa packaging.
Made from Golden Goat
Not sure what it says on the indica or mixed one.

I like them but I built up a tolerance to them very fast so I was just wasting my money after a while.

Top Bottom