DSC 0037
DSC 0044
DSC 0045
DSC 0049
DSC 0050 1
R

robz

Hi there robz and thanks for the kind words mate.:sun

I can't go handing out seeds via this forum, would love to but you know the rules mi bruddah?

However, they should be available after the tests are in at Breedbay, I know I've got 'The Cheese' but want independent confirmation and feedback first.

But the only confirmation I need is the phatty I'm burning atm, it's the Cheese alright and I still get dizzy at the thought I got it into seed form, something I thought not possible with outcrossing, which although correct I had fun trying and learning when doing that but this genetic strange but not so rare occurrence actually happened when it did is just such a massively coincidental thing?
well damn the rules!  atleast shoot me a PM here and let me know when I can get some.

K

Kaliman

well damn the rules!  atleast shoot me a PM here and let me know when I can get some.

Hi robz,

I'm new here so I can only pm site admin atm.

The seeds should be available Jan 1st but can give no more details than that.

K

Kaliman

And this is the last of 13 girls to come down, this one is largely unpollinated.

I'll get some dried bud shots up in a few days time.:sun2:

DSC 0002
DSC 0004
DSC 0005
DSC 0017
DSC 0020
K

Kaliman

And a pic of the just about now dry bud before going into the curing jar and a macro of a single trich of that bud.:sun2:

DSC 0010 1
DSC 0020 1
K

Kaliman

Cheers winta, glad you like mate.:sun2:

A few pics of girls from previous grows connected with this project.

CSC 0010 2
CSC 0016
CSC 0023 2
CSC 0033
CSC 0062 1
DSC 0006 3
DSC 0031 2
DSC 0034
DSC 0041
DSC 0059 1
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
nice shots bro. cool project as well

K

Kaliman

So glad ya like Kid Twist. :sun2:

The 2 pics on the right are an Exodus Cheese x Skunk#1 cross and is a fasciation mutation which accounts for it's rather strange structure.

Red Sun 1a 2
DSC 0060 2
DSC 0031 1 1
K

Kaliman

And a couple more pics where the background clutter of the growroom has been removed.:)

Sun Set Bud 2 2 5
Sun Set Bud 2 6
Curb Feeler

Curb Feeler

I've been breeding and working with the UK Cheese for quite some time with sts and plan to release seeds for testing very soon. Nice thread and great pics.

Keep up the great work with this amazing strain.

G

greenums

That is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen! I know what strain I want for my birthday now. :)

K

Kaliman

I've been breeding and working with the UK Cheese for quite some time with sts and plan to release seeds for testing very soon. Nice thread and great pics.

Keep up the great work with this amazing strain.

Oh that's really interesting mate, how did you use the sts on the Cheese to get a successful reversal may I ask?

Got any pics, I'd really like to see them?

DSC 0003
K

Kaliman

And here's a pic of my Cannabis cup win 3rd prize trophy for my Cheese#1 at the 11th Canarias Cannabis Summer Cup in Tenerife.

It was for the Pro Cup which is an all comers category and had more entrants
than all the other categories put together.

DSC 0075 5
freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
life will find a way Kali ..........and if you want it bad enough it will come ,as it has to you
very nice work (alot of hard work from the looks of it )

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
a few packs on the bay right now :harvest:

M

mokush

Hi all,

I have 13 Exodus#1 girls under 3 x 400w hps and which have been selectively pollinated leaving all the top cola's sensi whilst the rest has been thoroughly dusted and are all swelling up nicely with seeds.:happy

The genetics derive solely from the Exodus cheese clone and which I've been tinkering with these past 2 years. I had a very strange thing occur which was the spontaneous sexual reversal of a Cheese clone which when put into flower grew up as a 100% normal male and was used to dust sister Cheese clones.

This seed when grown out I discovered I'd actually gotten the Cheese into seed form, meaning it wasn't 'cheesy' but was in fact 'The Cheese' and it passed all blind taste tests with various growers I'm pleased to report.

But unfortunately I no longer have the male as I took 3 clones and put them in an aerocloner and sprayed them with water as they were still shedding pollen and unfortunately they got saturated and perished.:(

But I'm not too bothered as I'm confident these F2's I'm now producing will still express the allele for the Cheese chemotype/resin profile as I'm thinking that the plant that reversed will be a mirror image of it's sisters.

So...(Kaliman takes deep breath) if the Cheese allele is expressed as 'C' or 'c' as per a Mendelian punnet box then the hybrid condition is 'Cc' so F1 x F1 will give me...

25% CC, 50% Cc, 25% cc, a 1:2:1 ratio of 25% Homzygous dominant, 50% heterozygous, 25% homozygous recessive, so whilst unstable it will in fact produce progeny all expressing the Cheese allele.

Well that's my theory and have beta testing going on at the moment and although early days everybody is reporting Cheese/roadkill type smells from their F2's I'm pleased to report.

Due to the popularity of the Cheese I'm often asked for seeds or volunteer testers but as I say the tests are being done so please don't ask as it's strictly against board rules.

I have given away literally hundreds of packets of the Exodus#1 at UK hempfairs(yeah, I'm the feller causing all the free bean feeding frenzy's!) so I do see them popping up here and there on various boards and am getting some very good feedback, it's all good so far.

So a few pics, I'll post the latest and then back track a bit, ok?

So, my 13 girls, growroom shots and macro's, pics taken on a Nikon D60(with Eye-Fi wireless connection) with Sigma 70mm macro and dedicated ringflash.:star

My man, I want to give you props on the vigour of the exodus #1 I'm running 5 of them and I can tell you your seeds are by far the most vigouous it puts the cali connections jc to shame as far as getting up and running out of the root riots. the saize is triple at least even the blockheads I'm running cant fuck with this as far as vigour. Hope all turns out well and well with your company!

K

Kaliman

Hi mokush,

glad to hear you've plenty of vigour showing in your Cheese#1 which you called Exodus#1 ( which was it's provisional name ) but do please be advised that some pheno's are rather weak stemmed with large internode lengths and so aren't suitable to grow large plants
without a fair bit of topping/training and usually need some kind of support like netting or canes and garden wire to hold the buds up.

Here a few pics of a 3 times topped plant 10 days in flower which will be going under netting shortly and you can see the double serrations on the leaves just like the Exodus mum. :sun2:

DSC 0018 1
DSC 0002 1
DSC 0012 2
DSC 0014 1
DSC 0017 1
winta

winta

very nice kaliman! i have a pack of these im gonna run soon :)

Top Bottom