cheese cheese cheese

• Thread starter truwy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

truwy

wots the best strian of cheese u av ever grown people im currently doing
greenhouse cheese , cheesewreck also bluecheese as u can tell i like cheese haha just fort id get a thread on cheese going

G

Green Supreme

Most over rated strain on the market. Strong taste, strong smell. !0 minute buzz. Good luck. Peace GS

M

mr cheese

Most over rated strain on the market. Strong taste, strong smell. !0 minute buzz. Good luck. Peace GS

a little harsh their GS.. if it was that crap it would never of got the hype it has! your right theirs way better highs out their, c99 to name a few but dam she taste good.. good strain to get to sleep on to... jst my 2 cents... mrc

T

truwy

maybe over rated but fuck e these strain i got going on here are over tasty haha u evr done cheese or u a kush man lol

G

Green Supreme

I have sent Sweet Skunk nugs to many Cheese advocates in the UK in the past, that have told me the Cheese is very strong. Every one of them has messaged me back saying the Sweet Skunk killed the Cheese. I always tell them, now imagine how you looked to me telling me the Cheese is potent. Not saying Sweet Skunk is the strongest weed ever, just that even it kills the Cheese. Peace GS

M

mr cheese

I have sent Sweet Skunk nugs to many Cheese advocates in the UK in the past, that have told me the Cheese is very strong. Every one of them has messaged me back saying the Sweet Skunk killed the Cheese. I always tell them, now imagine how you looked to me telling me the Cheese is potent. Not saying Sweet Skunk is the strongest weed ever, just that even it kills the Cheese. Peace GS

trouble is mate theirs so many diff kinds of so called cheese floating around the uk, iv had some thats week as fck then others flat out kick ur ass into ur chair.. but hey ur right theirs better highs out their... each to their own is what i say.. one mans heaven is another mans hell! .......mrc

G

Green Supreme

My friend Visioncreator was first to get the Cheese to N.America back in 03. Many crosses were done with her because the pure was low buzz. Of the crosses I saw, only one Sweet Blue x Cheese was anything to write home about. I have puffed a Skunk 1 from a local med grower for the Compassion Club that was a much nicer Skunk too me. Peace GS

T

truwy

im wanna do more cheese but dont no any crosses really any tips

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Blue cheese and psychosis just to name a few.

G81

K

Kaliman

The nicest Cheese from clone I found to be the Suicide cut and from seed my own strain which is derived solely derived from the Exodus clone and is not femmed or hybridised.

G

Green Supreme

Funny how hermie seeds are being called s1's now. According to Sam the Skunkman using transgender plants in crosses it not very responsible, nor a form of breeding. Good luck. Peace GS

T

truwy

so goda from somma seeds is an excellent smoke think its somma anyways

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

Funny thing is GS is that my freinds in so cal have access to eveything offered through out the area. Most of them can not wait wait for the cut I see in fact I know people that squirel away a secret stash just for special occassions. one of the best party herb I know of relieves anxiety and brings a smile and won't leave you couch locked. Ogs come a dime a dozen A good uk cheese and you will remember it forever. Peace

dextr0

dextr0

Funny thing is GS is that my freinds in so cal have access to eveything offered through out the area. Most of them can not wait wait for the cut I see in fact I know people that squirel away a secret stash just for special occassions. one of the best party herb I know of relieves anxiety and brings a smile and won't leave you couch locked. Ogs come a dime a dozen A good uk cheese and you will remember it forever. Peace

Can u describe the uk cheese; or got some pix. I just got a cutting of something dudes are calling cheese. Its killer and I was not a big fan until now; and to think I got a cut of the one I turned out to love.

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

All I know is that it grows like a afgan, but the smell and taste is the true tell. I don't know what to compare it to because it is such a unique pungent smell. Every time a jar gets cracked its really unmistakenable. I know Big buddas blue cheese made showing in these woods for a while but was proven to be a scud "good from a far but far from good". I was told his cross does not express the true Uk Cheese, but that is all hear/say as far as I know.
Peace.

I

ibTheMan

Get you some Big Buddha Seeds CheeseDawg(there cheese x Chemdog 91), and there Cheese is real good too.

supercharged

supercharged

stop with this uk cheese lmfao, i dont go callin og's i got usa og kush do i?

there are many MANY different cheese cuts runnin round the uk now, the mostly one's i wudnt even call cheese anymore they are hybrids!!!
ave grown and smoked the exodus cheese for a while an i gota agree with green supreme- 10/10 for looks and taste but reali lacks in any sort of potency, even after not smoking a while i still build up very quick tolerance to this girl but i will still keep her around for her taste mmmmmmm its so dank!!!!!

jolly mon i was told barneys farms blue cheese is the closest representation of the exodus cheese, never tried it though itend to stay away from bayneys stuff

peace, SC

K

Kaliman

Dunno where you heard that bro but BlueCheese by anybody is quite different to the original Exodus cut.

S

sir_diesel

Bro u wanna get hold of that exodus cheese clone only, link up jah_hoover on here, seems to be the uk expert. That sheeet crazy, but if u looking for seed form iv heard bb cheese is closest strain, never tried barneys farm blue cheese

Top Bottom