Cheese Dawg (chem 91x Big Buddha cheese)

• Thread starter ibTheMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ibTheMan

Im really excited about these beans, this is the real Cheese Dawg, Big Buddha Cheese is the best cheese ive come across and Most of you know about the Chemdog 91, so im thinkn theres some super dank in these babies b n Cheese is diesely kinda tasten and with the 91 should be WOW weed,lol.
So the Cheese was reversed to pollinate the Chemdog 91
I suggest you guys get some of these beans! i started these over A lot of great beans.

Cheesedawg 002
Cheesedawg 004
Cheesedawg 006
N

NorCalD9

They sound dank.... Can't wait to see what you get....

Peace
D9

Haze

Haze

I am a huge fan of the BBC. Good luck, I think you are going to enjoy the results. I wish you the best of luck in finding a pheno that pleases you.

Lookin forward to more updates, love to hear how she grows for you.

Haze

I

ibTheMan

Those pics are at 10 days, theyll veg for around 8 weeks, 1 week veg under the big lights and then bud, it takes forever,lol
BBC is some good cheese i hopen for something real special.

K

kes5480

Big Buddha Cheese was the first seeds i ever bought and grew. I still have a cut of it in my garden. i still have 3 beans as it only took 2 to find a fire pheno. I truely love this strain and it will never leave my stable. I woul;d realy like to try that cheese dawg.
peace Kes

Venom818

Venom818

does big buddah have the real deal Chemdog 91 skunk va.babies are looking good

S

Sixth Alchemist

how fast was the shipping? deff be watching. Skunk in general is amazing, it enhances anything its crossed with. can you provide the odor level throughout the grow please?

I

ibTheMan

does big buddah have the real deal Chemdog 91 skunk va.babies are looking good

I dont see them not haven the Real 91, i have high hopes for these!

how fast was the shipping? deff be watching. Skunk in general is amazing, it enhances anything its crossed with. can you provide the odor level throughout the grow please?

The tude always ships fast, there too young to really smell strong yet.

Chem cheesedawg 0071
mack 10

mack 10

looking good for sure, i've got my eye on this one as i love both strains. Mack

K

kes5480

i would bet that those plants are gonna have the cheese stink to em just like the big buddha cheese. when i grew out my first big buddha cheese i was not prepaired for the odor....lets just say we had to chop down the first attempt at 5weeks due to not being able to control the odor. haha lol
i made hash with most of those but i did get a few lil keeper colas i dried and smoked and suprisingly those young bitches were all good smoke.
You are def in for a treat with those CheeseDawg's bro. I would expect those girls to get smelly. Mine should be here in a week. yeah boy!!

peace
keS

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I've always wanted 2 see this strain in action.. The name always caught my eye cuz I love chili cheese dogs & that's the 1st thing I think of when I see the name of this strain good luck on this grow

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up ib? i see you got some cheese after all..lol good luck in your search for the best slice o' cheese. peacentreez

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Here for the show bro!

:character0180:

I

ibTheMan

There just at the piont (30-35 days) where there grow'n like cRaZy, there getn all 8 bulbs now, shootn brachs everywhere and lookn good. ive hardly ever been so excited to grow somethin :)

Cheesedawg SSbud 0061
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
looking good. sounds like some dank. tuned in for the show.

Venom818

Venom818

looking nice and healthy,ill follow this one hope you find some kill.

Top Bottom