Supporter
I like cheese!

sup foco, nice schtuff ya got there

F

FoCo

I like cheese!

sup foco, nice schtuff ya got there

Hey bud! Appreciate the props.

I'm not sure what this 'Cheese' cut I've got actually is... it doesn't look exactly like the Exodus Cheese plants that I've found on this site and IC but the stems reek more than anything else in the garden so I have high hopes.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Nice work indeed. Cant wait to see how it all turns out.

F

FoCo

Noteskis

11/8-
8 clones taken of my one female from homie's ECSDxHP pollen chuck and moved to a friends garden for safe keeping...

Both SDK clones rooted and are at the same garden... one will be kept as a mother and the other probably killed off...

Lavender clone has been killed because a tester took too long to flower.

Also, 'friend' started 6 of my Grapefruit S1 seeds for me(germed Oct. 27)

:rasta2:

F

FoCo

More boring notes, new pics soon...

Sunday November 14-
Purple- Day 44*
Bubblegum(b)- Day 44*
Banana Kush- Day 44*
*These are flushed and have been getting tap water for several days... bit of a sacrilege but I will be taking these all down at 50 days even if tho the bubble will be the only one ripe. My people need herb! Pre-harvest pics on Saturday, Nov. 20

SDK- Day 27
'Cheese's- Day 12 (on second thought, these might go under the 1k, but theres no chance of 1gpw under that lamp...)

ECSDxHP and Chem IBL male flowering initiated Nov. 12... in the most amateurish pollen chuck of all time, the female was selected from a population of 1, the male from 3... The 8 ECSDxHP clones are looking like they are going to root, at least I'll be able to do a full run of the mom before I waste time searching through the beans.:rastadancing:

F

FoCo

The Bubblegum was ready today, @ a mere 46 days... So I chopped it.
picture.php

And converted the cab that the cheeses were in to a dry cab-
picture.php

Couldnt get any real good bud shots though... the ones in the background of this pic are pretty clear-
picture.php

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
NICE - ya gotta love that 7 week sleepy time dank - looks like a nice yeild bro

F

FoCo

NICE - ya gotta love that 7 week sleepy time dank - looks like a nice yeild bro

Yea I love short flowering plants because I lack patience... I sampled her sister last night and I can hardly believe how high I got from such quick flowers.

Do you know what I can do to shorten the internodal stretch (short of buying an additive)? There is a lot of empty space on the stem and if I could get that much bud into half the space I could get some real good yields from a run of this strain.

true grit

true grit

Looking good Foco! Nice and quick AND with yield it looks like! On the nodes- you veg with T-5's?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
little bit of supercropping maybe - was she was topped? looks like it has a good calyx to leaf ratio

dunno if you have ever tried phosphaload but it can be magic in the right hands - just no more then 1 ml per gallon, I prefer doing about a 15ml to 20 gallon ratio

I dont always use it though - mostly if I fuck up and I know shit is gonna get too big

F

FoCo

Looking good Foco! Nice and quick AND with yield it looks like! On the nodes- you veg with T-5's?

Hey thanks man, that plant was started under a t5, then moved to a 400w cmh to finish veg, but the nodes were really tight until I flowered(24 sq. ft closet with a 1000 w super hps). The flowering bulb is about 14 months old, do you think getting a new one would help?

F

FoCo

little bit of supercropping maybe - was she was topped? looks like it has a good calyx to leaf ratio

dunno if you have ever tried phosphaload but it can be magic in the right hands - just no more then 1 ml per gallon, I prefer doing about a 15ml to 20 gallon ratio

I dont always use it though - mostly if I fuck up and I know shit is gonna get too big

It was topped once and each branch supercropped out once.

GH Maxi series does seem kind of low in phosphorus, maybe thats my problem. Is the phosphoload expensive? I try to do things as cheaply as possible, right now an ounce costs me about $.30 in nutrients...at 1 ml per gallon it would probably last me forever though. What about taste/harshness? Any difference or does a proper flush still get everything cleaned out proper?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
its like 40 bux for a small bottle - but will last a long time

if you give it early, only once as I do (1ml gal) and not anythig close to the bottle (8-16 ml per gallon 2-3 times) you wont have issues with the flavor - I always flush a week min (depending on my medium)

I have seen it used as the bottle suggests and it makes the weed ultra hairy - that alone will effect flavor

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Superb flush FoCo! Love the colors... What's your flushing technique in coco? :wondering

F

FoCo

Superb flush FoCo! Love the colors... What's your flushing technique in coco? :wondering

Muchos gracias!

My preference is to flush with 2x the volume of the container adjusted tap water w/h202 when 75% of the pistils are dark, then give RO without runoff until there are no more green leaves.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Thx for the details... I haven't tried the tap water method with H2O2, but that seems to be working well for you... Keep up the great job brah! :cool

F

FoCo

My apologies for the inconsistent pictures, I didnt have my own camera and the one I was using wasn't always available. A new BK, KKSC, Bubblegum, and 4x ECSDHP were put into the flo room 12/29... Grapefruit S1s just started poppin pistils so I'm also going to call the 29th their first day of flowering.

Top Bottom