Cheese Quake

• Thread starter slap14
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

slap14

Hello Farmers.......

Here is some Cheese Quake that i'm just finishing up. Of course all organic in 5 gallon pots. Fed with R/O water and Tea's. Hope you enjoy

Slap

Cheese quake

Cheese quake 2

Cheese quake 3

Cheese quake 4

Cheese quake 5

Cheese quake 6

Mogrow

Mogrow

right on Slap, damn fine looking product.
ive grown out some of Sub's gear// shit rocks /// seems they love the living soil .
how's about a journal next time homie.
peace mogorw

S

slap14

Thanks guys. Ill post up a smoke report on the Cheese Quake when she's ready.

right on Slap, damn fine looking product.
ive grown out some of Sub's gear// shit rocks /// seems they love the living soil .
how's about a journal next time homie.
peace mogorw

Thanks Mogrow

I did a grow report on my last run(Candy Queen) and to be honest just got lazy about taking the pics this time around, now I wish I had.:(

Slap

catdaddy

catdaddy

Slap, killing it again. u definitely got some skills man, wish you would've logged this one like you did the CQ.
buds are looking very solid, what's the lineage of this x and what type of smells are you getting from them?

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

very nice work there bro!! that looks very close to the pheno i found too, its one of our favorites.

masshole61

masshole61

Beautiful plants slap! Beautiful looking plants and they look like they have a nice fade going on. Wanted to put together a soil mix that was a little stronger than supersoil as I used it outside last year. Just bought all the ingredients you listed in your mix in the organic soil mix thread.
We're these grown in that Mix? How long dd you veg ?

S

slap14

Slap, killing it again. u definitely got some skills man, wish you would've logged this one like you did the CQ.
buds are looking very solid, what's the lineage of this x and what type of smells are you getting from them?

Again Cat Thanks brother. The Cheese Quake is Cheese x Urkle X Space Queen. I grew these from seed so I have six Phenos. Have not finished drying yet but the smell i got was like a bubblegum coffee smell real rich deep aroma.

Beautiful plants slap! Beautiful looking plants and they look like they have a nice fade going on. Wanted to put together a soil mix that was a little stronger than supersoil as I used it outside last year. Just bought all the ingredients you listed in your mix in the organic soil mix thread.
We're these grown in that Mix? How long dd you veg ?

Thanks Mass, as you read I grow TLO. I did use that mix for my last five runs and am happy with it. I am in five gallon tall pots and here is what I do. Put some high nitrogen mix on the bottom of the container. I then add my mix along with about two party cups full of worm castings. Then I fill the rest with a base soil ie Roots Organic mixed with about 15% Worm casings. On the top a dress with a couple teaspoons of the high nitrogen mix. Last I add composted shredded mulch.

Make sure you cook that mix for at least 4 plus weeks and make sure you pour it out and mix it up about once a week or it will go anaerobic and smell like shit(literally)

As far as veg these were from seed so they went about eight weeks.

I owe this mix to The Rev. Great book for anyone who wants to try true organics

Good luck Mass

catdaddy

catdaddy

killer bud shots, Slap. looks like everything you touch turns out like gold.

S

slap14

Thanks again Cat.

Next run just switched to 12/12. Running a couple trainwrecks(MedUser), a couple StarDawgs, a Power(Sour Dub) and last a UBC Chemo(Med User). Hope they all the organic soil mix, we will see. I'll try and keep a better log this time around.;)

Slap

Top Bottom