Cheese s1

• Thread starter mack 10
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mack 10

mack 10

Just got my test beans in the post:@) big up Jimmynitz. He sent me the Cheese s1 and also got the Vic's high and lemon sq x sfv. I'm eager to get these growing so the cheese is going straight into the shot glass for a quick soak.pics,when i find the camera,lol mack.

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

Nice one Mack! I got that sq x sfv as well bro! Best wishes for your bishes :)

mack 10

mack 10

goodluck, mine just broke the surface.

Wazzup Mack 10 tear theze bitchez up homie!

Thanks guys:@) All mine are up too.Quick soak then straight into rapid rooters.Day and a half and there all up.Big up's to Jimmy.
Cheese_S1_001.jpg
Cheese_S1_005.jpg
Cheese_S1_004.jpg
:character0095:

420alldaze

420alldaze

what up mack ?gonna be runnin the cheese too. cant wait to see what we get outta those beautys! sub'd peacentreez

S

sfzoo

nice. i usually start em in paper towels then rapid rooters. you go straight, seed to rapid rooters?

mack 10

mack 10

yes bro, quick soak in a shot glass( few hours) then straight into the rapid rooters. temps 25c -27c. The sponge texture of the R.Rooters is perfect for germination. just put a few clay pebbles or ? underneath the cubes to allow drainage and to stop it taking to much water.(which will kill your seedlings)24-36 hours and usually they are up.

420alldaze

420alldaze

lookin good mack...gotta love them rapid rooters. sub'd... peacentreez

K

Kaliman

Just got my test beans in the post:@) big up Jimmynitz. He sent me the Cheese s1 and also got the Vic's high and lemon sq x sfv. I'm eager to get these growing so the cheese is going straight into the shot glass for a quick soak.pics,when i find the camera,lol mack.

Hi Mack,

are these Exodus clone S1's?

mack 10

mack 10

update.

Here's an update. the other day i kinda fucked up and gave the baby's full strength bloom food,by accident. the 2 bottom leaves have burnt up and dropped off, and there look to be come rust spots. so a bit overfed and slight calcium def,lol Here's some pics...
update_011.jpg
update_013.jpg
this one was topped.

S

sfzoo

i'm really behind in the growth department.

I think I waited too long to start feeding. I need to feed right off the bat.

Top Bottom