Cheese&White Lady

• Thread starter greenthumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greenthumb

just a pic of each of my girls in the greenhouse.
the one in the 30ltr pot is a Sativa Seeds White Lady and is about 8 weeks old now she has been supercropped to follow greenhouse frame.
The one in the ground is a Big Budda Cheese clone that was planted on the 5th of march at about 10"tall.She was topped yesterday and all bottom branches bent over and tied down.All the small inner branches have been removed.
They have both been fed with waste veg water as well as fishtank and rain water from waterbutt.:sun2:

B

bigbag

i grew white lady back in the day,in and out.excellent tropical fruit smell/taste,smallish buds,but caked in crystals.outdoors would have been well over 1/2lb per plant...but the pigs got her that year

G

greenthumb

cheese now!

the white lady got moved indoors to start her and put into a 50-60ltr storage box with 1/2"holes drilled in the bottom she was in a 30ltr pot for veg.
the cheese plant is 5.4 foot tall now and was topped about 2-3 weeks ago.
i check her daily as i keep finding little clumps of white eggs on the underside of the leaves.
originaly i was going to plant six clones in there but now i can see how big one has got im very glad i didnt.
plus indoors ive noticed that this perticular plant stretches to about 1-1.5 times veg size indoors.
so do you think this one in the greenhouse will do the same?
because if so i think im going to have some fun tying the bitch down!

Cheese
G

greenthumb

cheese now (13/08/2009)

shes a monster now!.
shes 5 foot wide and shes been supercropped and tied down and shes about 5 1/2 foot tall.

Photo 0021
G

greenthumb

The cheese now! she looks like she is preparing to flower soon!.

Photo 0003
D

Djmers

Oh my god what a monster, who says cheese doesn't yeild well. LoL !!! I'm liking the outdoor tent, is it netted ? How do you get away with that in the uk bro you are brave ! He he.
Does the tent diffuse the detail of the plants ?
Great grow !!!!

G

greenthumb

you can only tell its weed up close from a few feet away you cant see it!
its when it flowers and starts to stink!
i think that will be when the fun begins.

D

Djmers

You know that the cheese will pong, just hope the weather keeps up, its poor in London at the mo ! Good luck.

G

greenthumb

about 1-2weeks flower

she,s a bigun she stretching at the moment and imstarting to have to bend branches to keep them from touching the roof!

Photo 0007
W

westsworld

what happened with this? how much did you get off this baby?
got 6 exodus myself at the mo, about to go in to flower next week

G

greenthumb

the smell got so bad that the neighbours told me they could smell it so i brought her down early but i still managed to get nearly 10oz off of her.
but it was about 4 weeks into flower so it was nowhere as much as she would have produced

M

matkins1234

That's a damn shame, probably would have been a 2-3 pound plant if she got to finish properly. Hope the potency was still there at four weeks.

C

crystally

Looks nice, how did that cheese turn out?

I'm thinking of doing cheese in a greenhouse here in vancouver canada, pretty rainy here as well..

T

TH_TurtleHermit

I never did figure out how to supercrop. I know how to top though if thats any good.

Curb Feeler

Curb Feeler

The UK Cheese has been stinking up America! You could smell it for an easy 1/8th mile. The original exodus cheese is the real deal for sure.

Top Bottom