cheese

• Thread starter death machine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

death machine

ive been searching for weeks for cheese and all could find was big buhdas cheese. has any 1 here ever grown out the big buhda strain ? if so please tell my if the buds were airy or dense? smell? bag apeall. ect, ive looked at all the cheese reports here and none of them were the big buhda strain of cheese,, all info apreceated,,

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Keep an eye out on thc auctions, you might find what your looking for:)

I will be doing my own Exodus cheese cross's soon and i will be giving the beans to logic to give away free with auction orders.

CannaSeur

CannaSeur

ive been searching for weeks for cheese and all could find was big buhdas cheese. has any 1 here ever grown out the big buhda strain ? if so please tell my if the buds were airy or dense? smell? bag apeall. ect, ive looked at all the cheese reports here and none of them were the big buhda strain of cheese,, all info apreceated,,
big buddhas is the same as GHS, Arjan and mike did a partnership thing working on the cheese fem. I think big budhas would be better and they are a a bit cheaper than GHS to boot. I would like that some day.

D

death machine

i got the big buhda , she is about 3 weeks along, seems to be doing fine, but i think i got a strange pheno, she has sativa looking leaves, im not sure how many dif phenos it throws but it dont look indica at all. maby 1 day i can find the exodus cut, will post a pic right before i switch to 12, 12

Top Bottom