CheeseDawg

• Thread starter dagobaker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dagobaker

ok dried and headed to cure...........FIRE
this is 1 of 2 diff phenos (other is drying now) with this one being a touch heavier with the other one having more trichs
very stinky.........
Chemdog D x Chunky cheese
the 2nd pheno is still drying.......5 more days and ill update pics of it

IMG 11260001
IMG 11270001
IMG 11280001
IMG 11320001
IMG 11350001
Rushoe

Rushoe

nice never seen a cheese x Chemdog D nice bro is this a homemade cross from u?

D

dagobaker

nice never seen a cheese x Chemdog D nice bro is this a homemade cross from u?

yea.......plenty of Chemdog D crosses in my quiver.......had a mild accident with a male and ended up with plenty of crosses (10)

P

paulycali

Nicefor sure. I thought this was one of connoissuers genetics for a minute. Guess i was wrong. Looking forward to pheno#2 pics :)

D

dagobaker

this strain seems to have quite a bit of shrinkage (just see the seinfeld episode)
NOT going to make the final cut i predict.....(the 2nd pheno was actually smaller.....so zero chance of keeping that one)

Rushoe

Rushoe

can u list the crosses that would be kool ...sometimes things happen like that and sometimes they are some dank and sometimes some bull shit..nice to see that u ran them anyway how is the high?

I

ibTheMan

The Real CheeseDawg is Chemdog 91 x Big Buddha Cheese.

D

dagobaker

The Real CheeseDawg is Chemdog 91 x Big Buddha Cheese.

i have no idea what u mean by real lol
this is a homeade cross..............just an experiment
love to see what kinda dank u can get by some hillybilly breeding

D

dagobaker

can u list the crosses that would be kool ...sometimes things happen like that and sometimes they are some dank and sometimes some bull shit..nice to see that u ran them anyway how is the high?

oh shit there are so many
ill have to check my seed bag but off top of my head the sensi star x Chemdog D is one of my fav.............calling it chemstar
Chemdog D x trueblueberry is another one (tb from dj short)
rks
white berry
sour cream
querkle

Top Bottom