Cheesedog Grow Journal - 1st Time Medical

• Thread starter Chief Bigsmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Day 41 - What do I feed for the remaining 20-30 days?

• 100% plain RO water

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 week of Molasses then RO

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • 2 weeks of Molasses then RO

• 1 week of light bloom nutes+molasses then RO

• Clearex Flush then RO

• 1 week of molasses then Clearex flush then RO

• 2 weeks of molasses then Clearex flush then RO

• 1 week of nutes+molasses then Clearex flush then RO

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C

Chief Bigsmoke

Day 49 Individual Pheno shots

Today I was viewing some photos of the chemdawg ibl line and I am starting to wonder if the longer flowering phenos are the cheese phenos or not. I have never grown the Exodus Cheese or the Chemdawg BX2 so I can't confirm which are which. Perhaps they are a mix between. I would consider myself the lowest of rookies when it comes to genetics. So much to learn...

The clues I do have are...

CD3 had the most indica-like leaves + plus very bushy structure leads me to believe its the Chem pheno - but it looks more skunk-like.

The other phenos are a lot closer in appearance. This may be due to Skunk #1's true breeding characteristics. Perhaps the more dominate genes. - but they look a lot like the Chemdawg IBL line so I'm a bit confused. Maybe if I've seen the cheese I'de have a better guess.

I am going to post individual shots of the phenos. Tell me if you think it looks Cheesey or Chemy? please

Enjoy!

PS the photo in the middle was an accident. I don't know how to delete it. oops

Oct 9th 029
Oct 9th 021
Oct 9th 030
C

Chief Bigsmoke

Cd7

The smallest but mightiest. Just plain reaks. Resin central.

Oct 9th 004
Oct 9th 005
Oct 9th 008
C

Chief Bigsmoke

Day 50

We are almost there... I can hardly wait. My girlfriend is even more excited. Her meds will be here soon.

They are all packing on the trichs. The cheese phenos are starting to foxtail and the chem pheno has some small bulbous bursts of growth and is looking like its in its last days. upon inspection, the trichomes are still clear and cloudy, meaning that it still has some time left. I'm hoping to harvest at 20-30% amber trichcomes. A good mix between the "high" and "stoned" effect.

Enjoy!

OCT 10 Day50 002
OCT 10 Day50 033
OCT 10 Day50 038
OCT 10 Day50 046
C

Chief Bigsmoke

Day 56 of 12/12

CD4 Day 56 of 12/12

I'm committed to the end, but I think this will be my last thread here at the farm. Just too damn quiet. Good luck to you all...

Oct16 001
Oct16 002
Fuzz420

Fuzz420

Thanks for this log, ive been sitting on these seeds waiting to see someone else grow first. They look great, cant wait to give them a run now

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Idk if anyone mentioned it or not yet, because I havent read through this thread all the way buttt....I can tell you that.
1. Your getting a totally inaccurate reading from your hygrometer. We have the same one and I thought puttin it outside and the probe inside was okay. NOPE. The rH it is, I think, gets measured by the meter itself (slits on the back..., flip it over and look) and the probe measures temp...

Anyways, looking kill as all hell!
So having your meter outside your tent, like I used it have...doesnt tell you jack squat.

I moved it inside and check my max the next day, it had gone up 10% from what the max average rH was with the meter outside of the tent itself.

C

Chief Bigsmoke

Idk if anyone mentioned it or not yet, because I havent read through this thread all the way buttt....I can tell you that.
1. Your getting a totally inaccurate reading from your hygrometer. We have the same one and I thought puttin it outside and the probe inside was okay. NOPE. The rH it is, I think, gets measured by the meter itself (slits on the back..., flip it over and look) and the probe measures temp...

Anyways, looking kill as all hell!
So having your meter outside your tent, like I used it have...doesnt tell you jack squat.

I moved it inside and check my max the next day, it had gone up 10% from what the max average rH was with the meter outside of the tent itself.

Thanks I realized quickly the hygrometer was wrong so I put them outside the room. crappy hong kong instruments. :) Thanks for the kind words. I keep track of my RH on my air conditioner/de-humid. I will never buy a $3 thermometer combo again. :)

C

Chief Bigsmoke

Thanks for this log, ive been sitting on these seeds waiting to see someone else grow first. They look great, cant wait to give them a run now

Good choice Fuzz. Make sure you veg for 55+ days and LST the crap out of them. The cheese phenos are picky with pH and they like extra N in the first weeks of flower. but thats it. super sweet. I'll have a smoke report and cure shots done soon. Halloween is the smoke day.

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Just quiet around these parts post threads in grow areas of the fourm if u want traffic. buds look good man!

C

Chief Bigsmoke

Just quiet around these parts post threads in grow areas of the fourm if u want traffic. buds look good man!

Thanks. I originally posted in this forum because there was a lack of tests for certain conn chem strains. So I thought it would be a big help to all the people asking question etc. Plus I thought they boys would be around to help a brother with any particular questions. It's all good though.

I send my best wishes to them in the coming months and perhaps this area will pick back up...

Much love

kroonboon

kroonboon

Your plants look beautiful man, that CD4 looks insane..........
yesterday was halloween, hahhaha, how did she smoke?

peace brother

C

Chief Bigsmoke

Your plants look beautiful man, that CD4 looks insane..........
yesterday was halloween, hahhaha, how did she smoke?

peace brother

Halloween is tomorrow :) Oct 31st

I checked up on them yesterday and I am going for the 3 week min cure so I'll be doing a full report by the second week in Nov. I want to make sure its done right. We have waited this long, We can wait a little longer.

Now as a teaser I can tell you that as soon as you pull apart any of the buds or squeeze a little, you get a whap in the face with some serious chem. It smells like they are filled with fuel and dripping with resin. mmm.

My gf wanted something unique/tasty/and potent I think I've got what she needs...

:banana1sv6:

kroonboon

kroonboon

hahahaha, they look so beautiful I thought I should try my luck, haha

buds dipped in fuel sounds rather tasty, seems you might just have found what you have been looking for, YEW!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom