cheesey-western

• Thread starter thesoftdrugbaron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

:cool:hi ...week 1

here my 1st cross with the original cheese x western winds[ sagarmather seeds] ..spelling ..opp,s.

i have a few people on here than i am gonna send 15 seeds to .. to test along side mine.

and you never know .. if they turn out good ..you could find them at the auction:cool:here.

i plan to cross many other different plants with the cheese as well, all limited editions:cool:

laters ..TSDB

P

PhishH3ad

nice job bro,

I'll stay tuned in to see how these ladies are doing.

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

update .. week 4

;)these plants are looking very promising . cant wait to flower them.

S

Stackin Paper

They do look promising but can i recommend a re-pot or are you otherwise known as Dank1, lol.

Dank1 is a cool dude from another site that i chat to and he's a nightmare for not repotting up when they need it, swears they don't need it for some reason.

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

oi-oi

They do look promising but can i recommend a re-pot or are you otherwise known as Dank1, lol.

Dank1 is a cool dude from another site that i chat to and he's a nightmare for not repotting up when they need it, swears they don't need it for some reason.

i just did that just after i took the pic,s:laugh:

F

Foxy Trees

Hey baron,

would you mind telling us a bit more about the male side of your cross? Can't find some info on the ww males you selected for pollinating the cheese.

Heard alot of good stuff about the western winds out of many trustworthy sorces now, so as you can imagine I am a bit exited about this one.

Thanks in advance !

Enjoy - Foxy Trees - :D

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

oi-oi

:) re-potted , just for you stacking paper:laugh:

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

ok,s

Hey baron,

would you mind telling us a bit more about the male side of your cross? Can't find some info on the ww males you selected for pollinating the cheese.

Got the western winds, too, and was thinking about popping them pretty soon alongside some original haze X skunk#1 which I received as freebies..

Heard alot of good stuff about the western winds out of many trustworthy sorces now, so as you can imagine I am a bit exited about this one.

Thanks in advance !

Enjoy - Foxy Trees - :D

hi foxy trees, thanks for the interest.:)

i picked 4 males .. from 5 packs of western-winds . 1 with the shortest inter node spacing , 1 for smell, 1 for leaf definition, 1 for vigorous growth, and 1 i just liked the look of . they were all place in a tent together to do the bizz, with 2x uk-cheese mums .. bout 3 weeks into flower. she was very heavy with seeds when they finnished.

THE MALES WERE NOT BACKED UP:ph34r: it,s a 1 off

this is only my second breeding program .. and hope to do more in the future

all the best ..TSDB:)

S

Stackin Paper

Nice1 fella, now if you could just turn them all round so they're facing me that would be great, lol.

Im subscribed bro, can't wait to see how these turn out for ya.

btw, whats that room made from, looks like old plastic crates.

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

Nice1 fella, now if you could just turn them all round so they're facing me that would be great, lol.

Im subscribed bro, can't wait to see how these turn out for ya.

btw, whats that room made from, looks like old plastic crates.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

They are orange crates, there in the barn .. just next to the house:laugh:

F

Foxy Trees

Hey all :happy:

@ thesoftdrugbaron

hi foxy trees, thanks for the interest.

i picked 4 males .. from 5 packs of western-winds . 1 with the shortest inter node spacing , 1 for smell, 1 for leaf definition, 1 for vigorous growth, and 1 i just liked the look of . they were all place in a tent together to do the bizz, with 2x uk-cheese mums .. bout 3 weeks into flower. she was very heavy with seeds when they finnished.

THE MALES WERE NOT BACKED UP it,s a 1 off

this is only my second breeding program .. and hope to do more in the future

all the best ..TSDB

First, thank you for your fast response baron !

Nice selection, indeed, but by the way, as I read your post above I count 5 males, hope you don't mind ;)

I guess your chesse momas really enjoied that little tent party you organised for them :D

As you mentioned that this is only your second breeding program I hope we will see alot more from you as time moves on.. Respect!

Peace - Foxy Trees -

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

hey baron their lookin pretty good man i alredy no they will turn out dank i wonder if the cheese will come out in it. how do they smell compared to the parents. they seem pretty vigorous and the leaves look like alot the cheese pics ive seen, wut do u think?

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

hey baron their lookin pretty good man i alredy no they will turn out dank i wonder if the cheese will come out in it. how do they smell compared to the parents. they seem pretty vigorous and the leaves look like alot the cheese pics ive seen, wut do u think?

yo kuntjoose ,

yup all the cheese trates are showing now :sun

did you get the 15 beans i sent to you a while back..?

i,ll be updating ... pic,s later this week.

laters TSDB:cool

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

omg u sent em all redy. no i never got em. damn it.:headbang:swear;( i guess i need to get a new addy to many orders and such not turning up. so have u checked out the honduras mix yet. i no ull find somthin good in there.

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

oi-oi-

omg u sent em all redy. no i never got em. damn it.:headbang:swear;( i guess i need to get a new addy to many orders and such not turning up. so have u checked out the honduras mix yet. i no ull find somthin good in there.

hi mate .. yes get a new addy and PM me .. i,ll send some more for you :sun

i,m saving the honduras mix .. for when i got more time .. when me outside finishes off later this year :smoke

V

village green

hi geezer

hi baron hows things? i only just got back on this site, so only just read about your seeds... got any left for a couple of cheese heads(you know who we are!)
will get on here more, P and B:cool

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

update...week 6 ... ish

:coolloosing track abit .. but there is some interesting phenos popping out of these beans :cool:sun

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

i like the , indica dom... the short 1 in the front row. her stem smell dank :cool

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

hi baron hows things? i only just got back on this site, so only just read about your seeds... got any left for a couple of cheese heads(you know who we are!)
will get on here more, P and B:cool

drop me a pm .. i,ll get you some sent .....:cool:cool

Top Bottom