Cheeto kush

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
I dont have pics but a buddy just pulled down 2 1k's total was 5 lbs 1 oz. 8 per light feed canna line with boosters. the pheno i found was out of 4 or 5 seeds popped anything that stayed short i got rid of. ended up with 2 plants that grew taller with great branching one had airier buds form and thet other had block head sorta bubba looking tops. i kept the one looking like bubba with stretch. the buds have a cherry pie type smell or fruity pebbles. if you have these seeds start digging into them. i have been passing this pheno around to people it is truely a gem. the smoke has the same fruity pebble taste and is potent. im gonna look for some pics of the plant to post up later. i have used her in crosses and she out crosses well as well as brings her potency.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
couple shots from a run a buddy did about a year ago. we have been getting her mroe dialed since. first pic is an OZ.
Cheeto
Cheeto 2
Cheeto 3
Cheeto 4

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
theres not many grows on this so i dont know if i just got lucky or theres more turning out like this? shes in texas now and cali so we shall see what others think

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
We been growing this in my neck of the woods for a year already. We found 2 winning phenos so far. One smells Cheesy and the other smells like Fruit Punch Koolaid. Both were tasty as fuck for sure. Great bag appeal and high as well. Glad u found some great phenos, bro. I also got a Cheeto Kush x Platinum Cookies growing right now.

619ster

619ster

Ooooh in Cali? I wouldn't mind running into her! I ran the Eskimo Kush and found a hella dank pheno from one seed. Need to dig in those some more. Logic is on the same level as OG Raskal or Jimmy Nitz when it comes to fems! Great winning combos with nothing but dank popping out!!

Nice work on this Twist!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
great pics guys really is some nice plants to be found in here. they produce like crazy

Top Bottom