Chem 3 Question?

• Thread starter organickat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

organickat

How is the strain growing,smell,taste.? I just got chem 3 x sfv ogf4 and I wanna know what I should be looking for. thank's

O

organickat

Anybody running chem 3 with Chemdog D or 4 ..just wondering if these are a huge diffrence? In the pics it looks more indica ..fat leafs, short ,chunky...anybody?

S

Swerve

the chem 3 is similar to a sour og type taste and smell..the buds looka little more sour d than the Chemdog #4 or d does.. its gonna grow kinda taller like the sour og will..

O

organickat

Thank's Swerve..Cant wait ..I'll keep everyone updated

O

organickat

I have 5 up and running all looking very healthy ..get some pics up when my camera get fixed..BTW nice package bro those are crush proof..

C

CAPO

I had a hard time deciding between the Sour and Chem3. Looking forward to seein them in action!

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
I'll be growing the D, 4, 3, Sour D, OSD, and Giesel side by side.....can't wait. Def the best line up I've ever had in the medop........ya just can't go wrong with these bagseeds.....the dankest of the dank in my opinion hehehehehehe Huge thanks to you know who for even making this possible for me man.....you know it's not forgotten :afroweed:

here's to great herb and even greater friends...
bf

D

DazedNconfussed

DAMM BUBBLE....YOUR LINE UP SOUNDS INSANE.....im running the Chemdog #4 ringht now....Chemdog D and GIESEL are on top of my wish list.....

C

CAPO

good luck with the bagseed bubblefunk. hope you get some mom's out of them.
nothin wrong with free gifts from friends.

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
good luck with the bagseed bubblefunk. hope you get some mom's out of them.
nothin wrong with free gifts from friends.

lol........no bagseed to sort through here, they are all well established mothers thank god hehehehe.........just referring that all of these dank elites (and they truly are imho) were and are simply bagseed ;)

ganj on
bf

O

organickat

Yeah people forget these elites at one time are a single seed ..not brought here by aliens well I think

Top Bottom