Chem 3

• Thread starter fractaLz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractaLz

fractaLz

Sorry for bad quality of photos, she looks so much better than this. One of these days I'll have to pony up for a new cam:)

O

OnlyKush

Chen 3 is some good kushy stuff. I like the brown sugar hash aroma of the #4

fractaLz

fractaLz

Chen 3 is some good kushy stuff. I like the brown sugar hash aroma of the #4

Yea it is, I guess that's why its referred to as "Sour OG"

This plant/crop is truly in the spirit of Shmoe. Some buddies and I were chillin with Shmoe and gettin rocked on his "Moo-shine", and then he told us he was going to give us the Chem 3 and 4.
I had to fly back east, but my Cali friend met up with him a week later and grabbed two mini-moms, the Chem 3 and 4. A week later, Shmoe got the short end of the Federal stick... Fast forward to today, day 70 of my first run of either the Chem 3 or 4 he gifted my crew. Shmoe gave us the Chem 3 and 4 a week before he got popped, and now I have my first harvest of either of them a week after he gets out.

This run is dedicated to you brother Shmoe:) Welcome home!

Dynamite

Dynamite

very nice !!

That plants looks awfully close to the #4 - :)

I joke - I have the #4 - it's the 3 ,or sure appears to be - just saw these pics at another spot

Dawgy Dawg Dank

I think you'll REALLY like the #4 too - as a grower it was a real pleasure to grow , super XXXL hard colas you could knock someone out with

That #3 is a rare find - a keeper from all I've read

Good Growing

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Beautiful work bro, now thats Karma for ya azz if i've ever seen/heard it

looks like ya used a smartpot and some supercropp'n, all in all, top notch grow

Peace SSP

R

robz

That is a very nice looking plant! How many weeks of 12/12 we're the pics taken? I have one flowering right now & not quite sure how long to flower her for.

fractaLz

fractaLz

Nice bro I need to run this bitch in my little stable

Your stable is looking quite good these days, I'm sure she'll find her way in there.:passingjoint:

Real nice, never got a chance at the 3. Looks sweet

Thanks bro! She sure is nice, the buds cluster at the top like an OG but they're so damn chunky and full. Me thinks scrog is in her future:) :harvest:

very nice !!

That plants looks awfully close to the #4 - :)

I joke - I have the #4 - it's the 3 ,or sure appears to be - just saw these pics at another spot

Dawgy Dawg Dank

I think you'll REALLY like the #4 too - as a grower it was a real pleasure to grow , super XXXL hard colas you could knock someone out with

That #3 is a rare find - a keeper from all I've read

Good Growing

Haha, yea I was about 90% sure it was the 3 before I posted it there. Going to trade her out so need to know 1000% its her since she's so rare.

She looks soooo close to the 4 in veg. Hence why the cuts looked identical when I got them.

Got the 4 at about day 30 now, and her colas are just as frosty but much more elongated. These cluster up at the top like an OG, but are sooo much bigger. There really isn't any of that piney/anise that you get from the 4. Its still sour and creamy in a similar way, but the 3 has that OG/diesel background that holds right there with the sour.

She's defintely staying in my garden:)

Beautiful work bro, now thats Karma for ya azz if i've ever seen/heard it

looks like ya used a smartpot and some supercropp'n, all in all, top notch grow

Peace SSP

Thanks... Yea pretty trippy, I got the chills when I actually figured it all out like that:)
Used 2gl grow bags. Sure did supercrop the shit out of her. She LOVES it, makes such a beautiful and sturdy canopy!:muscle

That is a very nice looking plant! How many weeks of 12/12 we're the pics taken? I have one flowering right now & not quite sure how long to flower her for.

These were taken at day 70. I think you could take her at 9 weeks if you wanted, I usually take most my cuts that aren't the Sour D at 70. You're going to love her

fractaLz

fractaLz

Just wanted to say thanks again to Joeshmoe. Not only does he put out some of the best herb I've ever puffed, but his kindness with spreading genetics should be a lesson to us all.

I'll have some dry pics soon.

THANKS JOESHMOE!

TortureKill

TortureKill

She looks bomb my man! Thanks for sharing. Great karma all around! Take good care of that girl :)

fractaLz

fractaLz

She looks bomb my man! Thanks for sharing. Great karma all around! Take good care of that girl :)

Thanks TK! I will most def take care of this rare gal, she's going to be getting the royal treatment from me:)

Top Bottom