Chem 4 x deep chunk day 31

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
These where started from a pack of seeds from the Joe Shmoe auction Chemdog #4 X DEEP CHUNK She reeks of Chem Fuel...:flower

Chem 4 x deep chunk day 31
Chem 4 x deep chunk day 31 2
Chem 4 x deep chunk day 31 3
Chem 4 x deep chunk day 31 4
Chem 4 x deep chunk day 31 5
Chem 4 x deep chunk day 31 6
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice Jack>>>>Nice and hardy:)Looking forward to seeing her done>>>How many ya got going?

:passingjoint:

gtd

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah man sweet. i had seen some pics of this cross along time ago, i don't know who elite got them from but the plants went completely purple, looked insane

C

CAPO

Hey Jack....those are some densed up looking Chem nugs you got going there brother.:tongueout She's puttin out big time.....also looks like the underside of the leaves definitely wanna purple up...hope she puts on a show!:damnhippie:

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Nice Jack>>>>Nice and hardy:)Looking forward to seeing her done>>>How many ya got going?

:passingjoint:

gtd
I have 3 Pheno's I ran 2 phenos this round both of the buds look pretty close one plant is a little shorter and the second one is a fuckin beast all together there is 18 of them, Shes looking stellar Bro the stems of the leaves have Trics hanging from them like its raining..Thanks Bro..JACK
Very nice ladies Jack !!! dem sum treez 'wow!!!
Thanks Aligee..:rauch08:
yeah man sweet. i had seen some pics of this cross along time ago, i don't know who elite got them from but the plants went completely purple, looked insane
I was told these where sent in to the auction by Chem dog..They have a home with me for a long time she is a real goer in the Under Current system..JACK
Hey Jack....those are some densed up looking Chem nugs you got going there brother.:tongueout She's puttin out big time.....also looks like the underside of the leaves definitely wanna purple up...hope she puts on a show!:damnhippie:
Thanks Capo ...:sun2:
dam essay im for hire will work for nugs,nice work bro

Big Ups Cholo I will hit you up ...:character0025:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah bro, super nice work....got 2 of these bitches in veg right now and cant wait to see whats up with them. yours do look stellar and look forward to seeing them later in bloom fo shizzz! :) ~SMF~

M

MASSES 420KING

those are very exquisite plants brotha keep up the good work do i see a entry for bud of the month or what all the best vibes and karma to you and your beautiful garden

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
yeah bro, super nice work....got 2 of these bitches in veg right now and cant wait to see whats up with them. yours do look stellar and look forward to seeing them later in bloom fo shizzz! :) ~SMF~
Big Up SMF :damnhippie:
those are very exquisite plants brotha keep up the good work do i see a entry for bud of the month or what all the best vibes and karma to you and your beautiful garden
Thanks Bro she is looking better every day and still has a long way to go. JACK
awesome cross

:icon_spin: Here is a couple more the 2 rows to the left are all Chemdog #4 X DEEP CHUNK with the shorter phenos at the end.:cool0010:

IMG 0149
IMG 0163
IMG 0081
IMG 0082
IMG 0153
fractaLz

fractaLz

Looks fantastic bro.... Which undercurrent system(s) are you running?

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Shes getting there day 50...;)

Shop 50 114
Shop 50 103
Shop 50 054
Shop 50 075
Shop 50 096
Shop 50 100
Shop 50 098
Shop 50 095
B

bluedog

Damn dude, that's just awesome. I just got a pack of Deep Chunk seeds for future breeding. Maybe dust some Cali Connection girls I've got.

H

haze89

Lookin very frosty man! I'm running Chemdog #4 right now, gonna be some serious smoke for sure. Great job.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
She Will stay with me forever nothing but rock hard big ass nugs covered in some sugar...Here she is taken at 70 days:smiley_joint: ..JACK :character0110:

Shop tile 018
Shop tile 007
Shop tile 016
Shop tile 013
Shop tile 006
Shop tile 005
M

Malachi

damn jack nice kongs bro! she looks like a keeper for sure, nice color and loaded with trichs, how is the smell on the chem side or the deep chunk?

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Pure Chem funk make your eyes burn...JACK

Top Bottom