Smoothnes-9
Cough factor-none

Buzz
Percentage Profile-65% Body 35% Head
Potency-8.5
Duration-2.5
Use-anytime but will slow you down a bit during the day
Munchies-Hells Yeah

Another Great med grown from waayne chem4xgsc#1,looks to be more Gsc dom in taste and buzz great for relaxing and anxiety for myself nice meaty stanky buds as usually full of frost,Divine Genetics is really bringing it with these GSC crosses actually all there crosses are dank as fuk,get a nice GSC flavor with some fuel in there on inhale and still full flavor on exhale followed by some relaxation and a nice medicated buzz great job on these as usual waayne your product always top knotch handled with true care straight up Quality bro,and Divine breeding some flame!
Chem 4 x gsc  1

blazer

blazer

such amazing looking buds, kudos to Wayyne and Divine!
Yuup kudos to Divine for making some bomb ass crosses and Waayne for bringing its potential to bud form, shit is dank!
looks great,nice report man
Thanks kid Twist thanks for checkin it out Divine's gear is always dank
Thanks for the report, now im on my way to go talk dirty to my cd x gsc babies :)
thanks sixstring those cd xgsc should be some real beasts in there goodluck with run,should be a easy grow as usually the case with divines gear

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
When you combine waayne's green thumb with Divine Genetics seeds you get stoned. Very stoned. Nice report blazer. Those buds look wonderful. What else could you want?

If somebody wanted to start a seed company and they knew they had good genetics they should hire Waayne to test grow their stuff. It would almost guarantee they were successful if they had the real genetics.

And people looking for seeds to grow that will give them what they advertise as having should buy something from Divine Genetics and give them 100% effort. They wouldn't be sorry. They most likely will find some great smoke.

blazer

blazer

When you combine waayne's green thumb with Divine Genetics seeds you get stoned. Very stoned. Nice report blazer. Those buds look wonderful. What else could you want?

If somebody wanted to start a seed company and they knew they had good genetics they should hire Waayne to test grow their stuff. It would almost guarantee they were successful if they had the real genetics.

And people looking for seeds to grow that will give them what they advertise as having should buy something from Divine Genetics and give them 100% effort. They wouldn't be sorry. They most likely will find some great smoke.
Thanks tobor yep Waayne and divine knocking em down with these cookie crosses fo sho,yep throw some beans and waayne will make em blow the fuck up some how havent figured his magic out yet!lol

blazer

blazer

Your a lucky dog getting to test all of waayne's weed!

Waayne's Weed! Party On! Excellent! ;)
Definetley feel lucky to be blazing waaynes work always as good as it looks thanks Prime C
I like how this site seems to be so positive. It's doesn't seem competitive and I see a lot of compliments! Awesome!
thanks for stopping by C-shell the Farm is a good place to chill with good people for sure
Good report !

Keep em cooming on them GSC :)

-BH
Yeah
Thanks burned haze can't say enough about Divine's GSC crosses all seem to be dank as hell got some blueberry and sour d x gsc coming down the pipe and they smell amazing especially the blueberry but sd likes to let her rank out late ime

Last edited:
Top Bottom