Grower: Waayne
Breeder: Divine Genetics
Strain: Chem#4 x GSC Pheno#5
Method Smoked: papers/glass

Smell
Dominant smell: straight chemmy 4 funk
Associated smell: candy fuel

Taste
Dominant flavor:really same as smell has the Chemdog #4 taste all the way through
Associted flavor:dank candy chem

Harsh Smoothness-9.5 smoothness
Cough factor-none

Buzz
Percentage profile-70/30 Head/Body
Potency-9
Duration-2.5hrs
Use-any and all the time night or day
Munchies-yes

Waaynes Chemdog #4 x GSC #5 is some incredible medz very nice strong buzz but can function,had to put the spliff down more than once with out finishing in one session hits hard and fast,lasts a good while with good clean come down great for anxiety and minor pain for myself,Has the great candy chem taste from start to finish,this pheno has great bag apeall along with smell & taste,very Chemdog #4 dominant in apearance, monster chem buds had to break off a chunk to fit in my jar. Thanks again for your generosity Waayne!!!
Chem 4 x gsc 5
Chem 4 x gsc 5 2

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
Tester: blazer
Grower: Waayne
Breeder: Divine Genetics
Strain: Chem#4 x GSC Pheno#5
Method Smoked: papers/glass

Smell
Dominant smell: straight chemmy 4 funk
Associated smell: candy fuel

Taste
Dominant flavor:really same as smell has the Chemdog #4 taste all the way through
Associted flavor:dank candy chem

Harsh Smoothness-9.5 smoothness
Cough factor-none

Buzz
Percentage profile-70/30 Head/Body
Potency-9
Duration-2.5hrs
Use-any and all the time night or day
Munchies-yes

Waaynes Chemdog #4 x GSC #5 is some incredible medz very nice strong buzz but can function,had to put the spliff down more than once with out finishing in one session hits hard and fast,lasts a good while with good clean come down great for anxiety and minor pain for myself,Has the great candy chem taste from start to finish,this pheno has great bag apeall along with smell & taste,very Chemdog #4 dominant in apearance, monster chem buds had to break off a chunk to fit in my jar. Thanks again for your generosity Waayne!!!View attachment 382201 View attachment 382202
Great report lucky :)

shawnskush

shawnskush

You are a lucky man blazer! Smoking on all that waayne grown dank all the time must be nice.

Top Bottom