Chem 4

• Thread starter mysophilia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mysophilia

This is week 8, second time growing her... Grown in 4x4 trays, 1k under each tray... 3 part gh , liquid karma, and liquid kool bloom... They have got 2 more weeks to go..

Picture 025
Picture 030
M

mysophilia

bet its nice and stanky in there, good job.

Chemdog #4 doesnt smell as bad as the other chem lines.. I do have a scrubber in there to assist..

This was same pic as above at week 4... Explosion of growth in one month !

Picture 023
R

R. Face

damn nice man, way to keep em nice n green the whole way through, kind of hard with the Chemdog #4, as shes kinda finicky, but looks like ur giving her what she wants. Lots of cal mag eh?

D

D9420

looks like a great yielder! gotta love Dank bud with big yields. :smiley_joint:

D

dusty

Lookin great, CD4 is a fat yielder and when done right can bring out some VERY nice flowers!

M

mysophilia

Lookin great, CD4 is a fat yielder and when done right can bring out some VERY nice flowers!

Last time I ran Chemdog #4 I got 1.5 lbs per 4x4 tray.... Hope to improve that to 2lb per tray.. We will see in 2 more weeks.. :icon_dizzy:

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice garden mysophilia,,How many plants in the 4 x 4 tray??? hope you reach your 2lb goal...Jimi

M

mysophilia

Nice garden mysophilia,,How many plants in the 4 x 4 tray??? hope you reach your 2lb goal...Jimi

I have 3 trays that have 8 pots on them.. One tray has 3 gallon pots and the other 2 are in 2 gallon pots. I am curious to see who will yield more..

T

tophmaster

looks so great man i hope u reach that goal it looks very possible

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice bud:) Have you had the pleasure to grow any other Chem's
:passingjoint:

GTD

P

Papa_kush

damn bro huge ass colaz...cant say for sure but i think ur gonna get close to ur 2 lbs bro...

Keep us posted, looks like FIRE!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

I just got this cut thanks to a fine fella not far up the page, and you've got me even more excited to run her out. Just great stuff!

R

R. Face

when you get a chance can we see some close up pics?!?! Loving the Foe...

Top Bottom