• Tagged users None
M

mysophilia

Chemdog #4 at 7.5 weeks... Gonna pull at 10 weeks for my preference

Picture
Picture 132
E

ECO

Wow looks great!!! I just finished looking at your other Chemdog #4 pics as I prepare to start a run with them. Mind sharing your nute Schedule?

F

forehead

looks delicous dude..hopefully I'll be runnnin this one next year

R

R. Face

Yes can you please give us a breakdown on what u give those ladies..she seems to be a really hungry girl..

What medium are you in? What are your ppms during flower? thanks...

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Your Chem is lookin real dank...Enjoy!

OLD FLA STONER

OLD FLA STONER

Damn Myso you rocked those fuckers this time mad props!!!!

GrowBot

GrowBot

very nice dude! i love growing this plant, big yields and amazing quality. looks like you got her dials in to the T

R

redroot

chachinng. looks like the frost has come and settled on this plant. looking beautifull

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn, Great freaking job Mysofilia!!!!!!!!!!

M

MIZZ ELVIS

OOOOOOOOOO LA LA!!!!!! The chem#4 is a nasty girl :heart Definitely one the ladies I lust for!!!!!!

darksideX

darksideX

very nice job on ur Chemdog #4..looks dank to the max..
i could kick maself for loosin' this cut..

S

SCC

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow great job! Just wondering the Chemdog #4 you did is it the original clone or a seed hybrid? Man it looks killer!

M

MIZZ ELVIS

Thats the chem#4 clone SCC.....Pretty soon I'm gonna run this sexy lady, Just can't wait!!!!!!!!

M

mysophilia

Wow looks great!!! I just finished looking at your other Chemdog #4 pics as I prepare to start a run with them. Mind sharing your nute Schedule?

I follow the GH recipe and always add Liquid Karma, 5 ml of Sweet, and Vermi T to all my mixes...

Top Bottom