Chem 91 skunk va

• Thread starter Jimmynitz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
index

index

Damn it jimmy you are ruining all of my pants, the 91 looks like chem nugs with og structure pure funk.

hpjsgla

hpjsgla

Very nice job Jimmy !! I love my Chemdog 91. I've had it for years and it's never disappointed.
Cheers,
Daniel

true grit

true grit

Looking good Jimmy, I havent tried topping early in flower but sounds like the type of results i'd like!

tèchnìquè

tèchnìquè

question, you are cropping the tops at the start of flowering? Like my plants have already been cropped maybe 3-4 times; would i crop all remaining tops because it wont grow plant any longer? since its now in flowering and just focus even more into budding?

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn Jimmy you play with big balls, golf balls that is. She's a very chunky plant thats for sure, I'd like to borrow a ball I just hit mine in the water LOL. I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

alligator

alligator

My favorite chem. Not quite as strong as D, not as big a yielder as 4, but damn it's tasty, with a really nice, happy high. I was surprised to see a lot of clubs in cali thought so little of her.

CanadaDank

CanadaDank

Super nice plants right there! I think I prefer the Chemdog D myself, but that's just preference.

EVOKE

EVOKE

here is my Chemdog 91 she definitely is hard to dial in.... she is awesome smoke reminds me of my high skool days...
Ch91

F

frankenstein

Hey farmers. I recently picked up the Chemdog 91 skunk va cut and thought I'd put up some pics of her since there doesn't seem to be alot of pics out there of it.
If anyone has any pics of their own Chemdog 91 skva they want to put up feel free!

I've heard the 91 can be a little tough to dial in and that seems to be right...at least on my 1st time growing it. It is a definite calmag pig starting around mid-late flower, all the way to harvest.
I got some big golfball nuggets this round...more than likely because I topped it in the 1st week of flower during the transition period which makes the plant put all the energy that would have gone into filling out and elongating the main cola into the remaining buds on the side branches.>>>>>Basically the energy put into simultaneously flowering and elongating the branches/budsites in the transition period is halted, and most of the energy is put towards forming flowers which gives more fatter rounder nugs...compared to buds that are more elongated with that typical cola shape. Its like the natural, hormone free version of Bushmaster. :)
Enuff blabbing...here's the pics!
View attachment 218069View attachment 218070View attachment 218071View attachment 218072View attachment 218073View attachment 218074View attachment 218075View attachment 218076

Those pics look fucking awesome!!!!!!!! I have wanted to run this cut forever and ever. Seriously have my mouth watering right now!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom